|By Marketwired .||
|March 11, 2013 07:29 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- ArchPoint Partners (ArchPoint) is pleased to announce that it acted as sole financial advisor to N4 Systems, Inc. -- the company behind Field ID -- in its sale to Master Lock Canada, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Master Lock Company LLC.
Master Lock is the world's largest manufacturer of padlocks and related security products providing innovative security solutions for home, automotive, campus, power sports, bike and storage security needs for consumers and industry alike. Master Lock Company LLC is an operating unit of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc., a leading consumer brands company. Headquartered in Deerfield, Ill., Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. is included in the S&P MidCap 400 Index.
Somen Mondal, CEO and Co-Founder of Field ID, commented, "Rob Louv and the ArchPoint team were able to bring a level of process expertise critical to the success of this transaction. Indeed, Rob's comprehensive understanding of negotiating a transaction and driving value was invaluable to me and the board. As a Software as a Service ("SaaS") company, we also took great comfort in knowing that the ArchPoint team had completed over forty SaaS transactions as a firm."
Rob Louv, founding partner at ArchPoint, served as lead advisor to the company and its investors, and remarked: "ArchPoint was honored to work with Field ID in advising on this important transaction, and we congratulate Somen Mondal, Shaun Ricci and the Field ID team on their success."
About ArchPoint Partners:
ArchPoint Partners is consistently credited with market-leading financing and business combination outcomes in the technology and media sectors. ArchPoint leverages its combined experience in operations, strategy and investment banking to provide astute strategic advice for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, private capital raising and restructuring. In addition, the firm provides both long-term and short-term board advisory services. ArchPoint is based in San Francisco, California and serves clients worldwide. Securities are offered through Financial Telesis Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. This testimonial may not be representative of the experiences of other clients. There is no guarantee of future performance or success.
About Field ID
Field ID is a leading provider of safety compliance and inspection management software for the web and mobile devices operating on Google Android, Apple iOS and Windows Mobile. The company's easy-to-use, cloud-based inspection software has revolutionized the way organizations manage safety compliance and create safer workplaces. Field ID combines web-based and mobile technologies with the power of electronic identification (RFID and barcodes) to improve the efficiency, reliability and reporting of workplace safety management. Manufacturers, distributors, third party inspectors and end users worldwide use Field ID to inspect facilities and equipment, conduct job site audits, manage corrective and preventive actions, improve training/certifications management, and track assets such as cranes, slings and harnesses. For more information, please visit www.fieldid.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict