|By PR Newswire||
|February 28, 2013 10:01 AM EST||
BOULDER, Colo., Feb 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital marketing and social media agency, Room 214, announced its new service for designing and optimizing YouTube brand channels based on YouTube's new "One Channel" design and "Creator Playbook" best practices.
"Video is the future of marketing because it is the most effective way to visually tell a company's story, demonstrate expertise and showcase an offering. Creating more discoverable video content requires the kind of time and expertise not common among most internal marketing teams," says Jason Cormier, co-founder of Room 214. "We are excited to offer this new specialized service to help organizations not only leverage video content, but the best YouTube has to offer to marketers."
YouTube's "One Channel" and "Creator Playbook" services help organizations better optimize video content and develop distribution strategies that result in more subscribers, views and longer view duration. Room 214 is one of the few digital marketing agencies to have expertise across all facets of digital video, including production, optimization, distribution and advertising. Its extensive resources in-house enable the company to stay on the cutting edge of best practices needed to successfully market brands on YouTube.
To increase the effectiveness of YouTube video marketing, visit Room 214's YouTube Optimization & Design for Brand Channels activation page at:(http://youtube-design-optimization.room214.com/).
About Room 214
Room 214 is a digital marketing and social media agency that helps companies connect with the people who matter most. Brands and partners hire Room 214 to help with: social media research and strategy, content marketing, video production and visual storytelling, social media monitoring and campaign planning, community management and reporting, search engine and conversion optimization, search marketing and online advertising, custom Facebook applications, training, blog development, and mobile-friendly website optimization.
SOURCE Room 214
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict