|By Business Wire||
|February 28, 2013 09:08 AM EST||
The cloud is opening doors to new business models within enterprises and across their partner networks. However, it also is spurring the proliferation of stovepipe deployments and shadow IT projects that are disconnected from enterprises’ strategic initiatives, core operational systems, and corporate policies. WSO2 is addressing this challenge with WSO2 App Factory, a shared, multi-tenant and elastic cloud-based enterprise DevOps platform. WSO2 today announced that it is now accepting a limited number of applicants for the WSO2 App Factory beta program.
Cloud-enabled DevOps Platform Fosters Collaboration and Compliance
WSO2 App Factory empowers teams to collaboratively create, develop and deploy enterprise applications into cloud environments—without the delay of server provisioning. Robust lifecycle management and governance ensure compliance with IT, corporate and government policies. At the same time, the ability to create an Apple or Google Marketplace-like store means developers can easily subscribe to and consume APIs, applications and gadgets.
By using WSO2 App Factory to deliver a self-service development collaboration platform, enterprises can extend their business capabilities across a connected ecosystem of participants in order to accelerate their business activity. Additionally, enterprises can recognize new business opportunities, including greater utilization of the long tail, by enabling lower interaction costs and managed integration across a value web of suppliers, channel partners, distributors and customers.
WSO2 App Factory is built on the award-winning 100% open source WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform and WSO2 Stratos platform-as-a-service (PaaS) foundation. It also enables the integration of popular software development and operations offerings, such as Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Bamboo, Jira, FindBugs and JUnit, to name a few. For a preview of WSO2 App Factory, visit https://appfactorypreview.wso2.com.
App Factory Beta Program Now Open
WSO2 is accepting a limited number of participants for the App Factory beta program. Ideal candidates are CIOs and other senior-level IT executives who have PaaS initiatives aimed at fostering innovation and enabling collaboration among business units and/or with partners. Candidates also must be committed to participating and giving feedback. For more information and to contact WSO2 about joining the beta program, please visit http://wso2.com/landing/app-factory-beta-program.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict