|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 27, 2013 09:08 PM EST||
London, 27 February 2013: Unified Communications Expo sponsor Cisco will highlight the value of a unified workspace strategy, bringing together social, collaboration, cloud and video solutions in a comprehensive programme of seminars taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre. In addition, the company will host a number of partners in the Cisco Village area of the exhibition. Visitors can meet with a broad range of companies showing how Cisco's unified communications technologies are being used across vertical sectors including contact centre, networking and datacentre solutions.
Sessions taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre will include:
Virgin Media Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration - Virgin Media will discuss how it uses Cisco's enterprise collaboration platform, WebEx Social, to combine the power of social networking, content creation, and real-time communications in order to improve productivity and innovation in the session.
WebEx Social - Where real time meets unstructured asynchronous communication - will offer a practical demonstration of the platform to outline how businesses can get the most out of it.
How Logicalis made Social Work - in this Q&A session Simon Daykin, CTO of systems integrator Logicalis, will draw on his company's experience to share advice on how it used WebEx Social to transform internal operations and sales capabilities.
The Future of Unified Communications: a UC Leaders panel debate - chaired by Gartner Research Vice President, Steve Blood, will bring together representatives from Cisco, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Microsoft and Avaya to discuss where the sector is heading.
Samsung and Cisco Driving Innovative Mobile Experiences - will show attendees how Samsung has been able to cater to the specific needs of the business community, for example enabling BYOD, by incorporating Cisco collaboration applications into its mobile devices.
Cisco and Pervasive Video - presented by Richard Hayes, Cisco's Collaboration Endpoints Manager, will offer an overview of Cisco's TelePresence and video portfolio to look at how organisations can take advantage of current trends to streamline collaboration.
Embedding Cisco UC into Google Apps - Google and Cisco technology partner Esna will explore how Cisco solutions integrate with Google Mail and Google Apps to improve access for business users.
Chintan Patel, Cisco's Head of Sales & Business Development - Next Generation Workspace, says: "Cisco is the market leader in UC, both in terms of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and market share. Unified Communications Expo allows us to meet with a wide cross-section of audiences looking to understand how they can take advantage of UC to improve their business operations. We look forward to communicating the advantages of our linked up thinking and showing how our customers and partners are developing innovative new UC solutions based around our technologies."
Unified Communications Expo at London Olympia, brings together all the leading players in the field of unified communications and connected business. As Europe's biggest and most informative business communications event, Unified Communications Expo underlines the value of 'connected people, connected business' to thousands of attendees. Register free today to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology.
Notes to Editors
About Unified Communications Expo 2013
The Unified Communications Expo 2013 is an Imago Techmedia event.
With more than 10 years' experience, Imago Techmedia is a specialist in technology events and online resources and is renowned for bringing together expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders at events such as Unified Communications Expo, IP EXPO and Enterprise Applications.
These cutting edge events showcase new market solutions and give exhibitors and visitors alike an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict