|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
TORONTO and LAS VEGAS, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Myriad Interactive Media (OTCQB: MYRY), (BERC: XNG) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a strategic partnership & development contract with BookooFlix, a Toronto-based media company that sells custom MicroSD cards that are preloaded with movies and other content.
The assignment will begin with a rebranding of BookooFlix's corporate identity and will be followed by package design, e-commerce solutions and new innovative marketing campaigns to promote the client's dealer-benefit and joint-venture opportunities.
"This is another unique opportunity for us," said CEO Derek Ivany. "BookooFlix.com currently puts copyright-free movies on MicroSD cards that can be loaded on mobile. This is great for people who are travelling. More exciting to us is the potential for the customized content market, where the BookooFlix dealer benefits package can preload unique content to a MicroSD cards and custom brand this content for corporate clients around the globe."
Mingle Suite - Social Media Technology - Update
We would also like to update shareholders about our Mingle technology debut. We are 95% complete the front-end development and are finalizing our version 1 enterprise suite with the addition of Instagram, as requested by our beta-mode testers. Popularity continues to soar for Instagram and beta testing showed a 70% increase in commenting and new followers in comparison to Facebook, which came 3rd after Twitter. We have now integrated Instagram alongside Pinterest and Facebook galleries.
Our social media technology now embraces Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo and Tumblr. We are very excited to unleash this to all our clients and once again would like to thank our loyal shareholders for their patience and support.
About Myriad Interactive Media, Inc.
Myriad Interactive Media is an interactive web development firm based in Toronto, Canada. Our company develops unique web & mobile applications and intelligence tools that listen in on social media websites.
Myriad Interactive Media Inc. is a public company quoted on the OTCQB under the symbol MYRY. For more information, please visit us at www.myriadim.com
In addition to historical information, this press release may contain forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's current expectations and projections about future results, performance, prospects and opportunities. These forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to us and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance, prospects or opportunities to be materially different from those expressed in, or implied by, such forward-looking statements. You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements. Except as required by federal securities law, the Company assumes no obligation to update publicly or to revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if new information becomes available, new events occur or circumstances change in the future.
Myriad Interactive Media Inc.
Investor Relations: 1-800-427-1103
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/myriadsocial
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Myriad-Interactive-Media-Inc/242307129126727?fref=ts
Follow us on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/108616429862497181207/posts
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/myriadim
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/myriad-interactive-media-inc-/
SOURCE Myriad Interactive Media Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict