|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 07:00 AM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CellTrust Corporation, the recognized worldwide leader in secure mobile communication (www.celltrust.com), today announced the launch of CellTrust SecureSMS® PULSE, developed specifically for the healthcare industry, featuring CellTrust's secure messaging and SmartPager technology, which enables healthcare professionals to carry - and communicate - with a single corporate liable device. CellTrust will demonstrate SecureSMS PULSE in the T-Mobile booth #5731 at the annual HIMSS Conference and Exhibition, March 3-7 in New Orleans.
The SecureSMS PULSE suite of secure mobile applications provides healthcare professionals with the capability to communicate patient information with secure two-way paging, secure text messaging, secure voice calls, and secure email via a user friendly, interactive, web-based operator/nursing portal with ActiveSync® or LDAP technology. Additionally, SecureSMS PULSE provides archiving services for application to device, operator to device and device to device.
"CellTrust effectively addresses the pressing issue of HIPAA compliance for mobile communications in healthcare," said Tim Wagner, Vice President & General Manager of Enterprise Sales at Samsung Mobile. "By embracing our SAFE (Samsung For Enterprise) solution with this launch, CellTrust makes it possible to turn a smartphone or tablet into a next generation, HIPAA compliant messaging and paging solution."
SecureSMS PULSE utilizes patent pending technology to deliver one of the highest levels of reliability in the healthcare industry using Data/Wi-Fi and the Telecommunication Critical Control Channel (TCCC). SecureSMS PULSE with its failover channel compensates for many hospital "dead spots" and provides resilient, persistent, paging to ensure the page or message arrives when it should.
"Install CellTrust SecureSMS Pulse on a Samsung Mobile SAFE enterprise ready mobile device and it becomes a HIPAA-compliant pager and messenger," said Sean Moshir, CEO and Chairman of CellTrust Corporation. "This improves communication response time, reduces administration costs, increases mobility and reliability of doctors, and, most importantly, improves the care that healthcare professionals can offer to their patients."
CellTrust SecureSMS PULSE is comprised of the Secure Mobile Information Management (SMIM) Platform, global SecureSMS Gateway, and a suite of secure mobile applications. CellTrust's HIPAA Compliant Communication Integration Server (HCCIS) resides within the CellTrust SecureCore™ providing a safe, redundant, auditable, and traceable means to protect mobile PHI communication inside or outside the healthcare environment. The solution uses AES 256 bit end-to-end encryption on text messages, voice calls, and email.
About CellTrust Corporation
CellTrust is the leading provider of Secure Mobile Communication and Mobile Aggregation for Healthcare, Government, Financial Services, and Enterprise across 200+ countries and over 800 carriers and mobile operators, with compliance to HIPAA, FIPS, SOX and FISMA. CellTrust SecureSMS® is available as an industry specific solution; CellTrust SecureSMS® PULSE for secure mobile healthcare communication; CellTrust SecureSMS® TRACK for secure mobile financial communication; CellTrust SecureSMS® VENTURE for secure mobile enterprise communication and CellTrust SecureSMS® COMMAND for secure mobile government communication.
SAFE™ Disclaimer of Warranties: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THEIR STANDARD END USER LICENSE AND WARRANTY, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC, AND THEIR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO HEREIN AS THE "SAMSUNG ENTITIES") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INTEROPERABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE™ DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE™ DEVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SAMSUNG ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE™ DEVICES OR APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE™ DEVICES. In addition, information technology security protection will be affected by features or functionality associated with, among other things the e-mail platform, master data management, and virtual private network solutions selected by the software provider, solution provider or user. Choice of an e-mail, master data management, and virtual private network solution is at the sole discretion of the software provider, solution provider or user and any associated effect on information technology security protection is solely the responsibility of the software provider, solution provider or user. For complete statement of limited warranty, please refer to www.samsung.com/us/safe, available on the web and where Samsung smartphone and Galaxy Tab™ devices are sold.
© Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung and SAFE are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
Lora Friedrichsen/Valerie Christopherson
Global Results Comms (GRC) for CellTrust
SOURCE CellTrust Corporation
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict