|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 09:11 AM EST||
Stanton, CA, February 26, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Google and YouTube have approved Xclaimed Ministries for live streaming on the YouTube.com/Xclaimedministries Channel and many other benefits to help increase their efforts within the community.
Since 2005, Xclaimed Ministries has been involved in community events and outreach. Over 20,000 people have been to their events receiving free food, toys, clothes, resources, Bibles, entertainment and concerts. The purpose of these events is to bring resources and help to the people within the community. At each event, the ministry provides toys, bicycles and activities for the children. Paul Karanick, Evangelist and co-founder, says, “Our first priority is to help the children. Giving them toys, bicycles, food, and fun activities is just one step in showing them that we care. We can’t change the world, but we sure can change the life of a few children in the community. Many of the families that attend our events have limited income. Many live in small motel rooms, or inside their cars and even on the streets. We have helped several families find temporary housing, rescued children from abusive situations and have provided toys at Christmas for thousands of families in need. At the very least, we want to provide a day of fun for the entire family, no matter what their situation, and it doesn’t cost them a dime!
"Besides children, we look to help anyone in need. The idea is to connect the person or family in need with someone who can help them. It is great to see churches, non-profit organizations, Google, YouTube, and other corporations work together to help others."
Karanick said that he has received an “unofficial” notice from a Sam’s Club representative that they also will be providing a grant to help sponsor the Xclaimed events and should be completed well before their May 4th event.
Over the past few months, the Torrance Church of the Nazarene, Yorba Linda Faith Community, Long Beach Church of the Nazarene, Hawthorne Church of the Nazarene and Norman Moore Ministries have all contributed to remodeling the kitchen and fellowship hall for the ministry. Xclaimed Ministries and the Stanton Lighthouse Community church partner together to serve three free cooked meals each week. The kitchen needed some upgrades and they found the support in neighboring churches.
Karanick said, “I drive the church bus to the local motels and pick up families and children who would like to come to our community dinner and church service. One particular day, I picked up four children and when they got to church they ate huge plates of food. Jokingly, I asked them what they had to eat today. They replied, ‘A piece of toast’. My heart sank as I realized that they were serious. The entire day, they had only had a piece of toast. A few days later, they came to eat again; I asked again what they had to eat that day. They replied, ‘Nothing. Mom didn’t have enough money for cigarettes so we didn’t get to eat.’ We can’t change the world, but we sure can help these children.”
For additional information about Xclaimed Ministries, visit www.xclaimed.org or call 949.248.9999
Click here to read the full story: Google and YouTube Have Approved Xclaimed Ministries for Live Streaming
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict