|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 04:37 PM EST||
CHINO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Niutang Chemical, the leading producer of Sucralose and Aspartame from China, announced today that demand for its core products of Sucralose, Aspartame, Folic Acid and TGIC remained high throughout 2012, resulting in an 18% increase in sales for the company. Niutang also announced that its new, 1200 metric ton capacity, state-of-the-art Sucralose facility is scheduled to begin production before the end of March 2013, with deliveries beginning in the second quarter of 2013.
Niutang's Sucralose manufacturing facilities were at full capacity throughout 2012. The additional 1200 metric ton Sucralose capacity will allow Niutang to meet the demands of the growing marketplace. This is the company's fourth expansion in five years.
"Our new Sucralose facility includes new technologies, automation and process improvement steps to ensure we are managing overall production costs," said Licheng Wang Jr., General Manager of Changzhou Niutang. "Our customers have come to expect great value from Niutang, and we remain committed to providing our customers with the highest quality Sucralose at a competitive price."
Niutang also continues to invest in technology for managing Aspartame cost initiatives. The recent expansion of the company's L-Phenylalanine manufacturing facility allows Niutang to better control raw material costs and maintain a stable supply of high quality L-Phenylalanine for Aspartame production. The additional capacity will be available in 2013.
"The growth of our company is due to our steadfast focus on what our customers need, including minimizing production costs and expanding our product offerings," said Wang. "Once our L-Phenylalanine plant is up and running, we will have even more flexibility to offer our customers high-quality, cost-efficient Aspartame. In addition, our expanded offerings of natural high intensity sweeteners allow our customers the flexibility of introducing Stevia and Monk Fruit into their portfolio of products."
Although Niutang's Folic Acid demand remained flat in 2012, the company's process improvements allowed for Niutang to continue meeting the supply requirements and strict quality regulations for pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements and foods.
Even as the company grows, Niutang's dedication to sustainability initiatives remains intact. In the fourth quarter of 2012, Niutang underwent an extensive environmental compliance audit to ensure that facilities, systems and procedures met national and international environmental requirements. The company also took action to further lower its carbon footprint by investing in eco-friendly packaging configurations. Niutang will soon begin shipping final product to select customers in new, corrugated fiber drums that offer improved handling attributes and increased recycling potential.
Food Ingredient China
Niutang will be exhibiting at Food Ingredient China in Shanghai on March 26-28, 2013 at Stand #2G31. Sales, quality and technical teams will be available to answer questions and provide in-depth information on the company's full line of high intensity sweeteners. In addition, distributors and customers will have an opportunity to tour Niutang's new, state-of-the-art Sucralose facility. To request a meeting at Food Ingredient China or schedule a facility tour, please contact [email protected].
Niutang was established in 1969 and has grown to be one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of food additives, chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates that are instrumental to food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and industrial products. Based in China, Niutang also has sales and quality control operations in the United States and Europe that support its strong reputation for integrity and customer service. The company's website is www.niutang.com. For inquiries regarding Niutang sales, please contact [email protected].
For more information:
DJ Lubeck, LLC
SOURCE Niutang Chemical
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict