|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CD Baby, the largest independent music distributor in the world, has introduced a new concept in music promotion: Download Wristbands. The new product, a wristband with an adhesive strip that includes a code to download an artist's music, reimagines the more traditional music download card (which CD Baby also offers on their site). While music download cards are usually sold or given away at the merch table, the Download Wristband presents additional opportunities. A Download Wristband can be bundled with concert ticket sales and distributed to attendees upon entering a venue. The wristbands can also serve as a proof-of-purchase for exit and re-entry during an event.
"The door guy slaps a wristband on everybody when they walk in the door," says CD Baby president Brian Felsen, "Your audience literally wears your music. And at the end of the night, every single audience member has a sample of your music that they can download online. It's simple. Artists love it. And it works."
CD Baby artists can purchase download wristbands in quantities from 100 to 5000 and for as low as 32 cents per wristband. CD Baby Download Wristbands are available for purchase here: http://members.cdbaby.com/music-download-cards.aspx#wristbands
CD Baby is the largest digital distributor of independent music in the world and offers a wide array of services for independant musicians. CD Baby distributes over 4.5 million tracks to dozens of music retailers including iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and Spotify. From their Portland, OR headquarters, CD Baby warehouses and ships over 360,000 independent CD titles to a customer base that spans the entire globe. The company also offers web hosting through their sister company HostBaby and eBook distribution through BookBaby.
Media Contact: Kevin Breuner CD Baby, 503.961.6771, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CD Baby
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict