|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 09:16 PM EST||
BEIJING, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Inception Digital, a global leader in content management and electronic distribution, together with content syndication and streaming company, Spondo, announced today that they have signed an agreement in which Inception will provide Spondo with all manner of top-tier content, TV shows, videos and music videos.
Spondo's platform allows anyone with a website to become a broadcaster, curating 'Spotify-like' playlists of videos which speak to their audiences. The Spondo platform facilitates bloggers, clubs, schools, charities, SMEs and anyone who has amassed a community of users/members and fans to whom they wish to offer interesting and relevant content to.
Spondo shares revenue with all parties; 50% to content owners, 25% to the affiliate/distributor and 25% for Spondo.
Spondo launched in 2012 the live-stream of the head-to-head one-day golf match between Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy from China (with News Digital and www.golf.com.au as distributors) and has recently launched the dedicated Children's Channel, www.123tv.com.au (a partnership with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Starlight Children's Foundation Australia).
Inception Digital was founded to address the bottle-neck in the online video space with regards to digitization, provisioning and electronic distribution. Inception is now the leading provider of core digital services to iTunes, Amazon, Comcast Cable & Interactive, Netflix, Quikflix, Hulu and nearly 100 other platforms. With a global footprint and access to the world's best content from the world's biggest studios, networks, publishers and producers, Inception dominates this space.
Spondo's Director Chris Adams said, "Working with Inception Media is a game-changer for us. Spondo has now established a significant volume of content which will exponentially scale our platform's offering to affiliates, distributors and communities of all kinds."
Erik Pence, Inception's Founder and President, added, "Spondo's platform and business model are at the heart of where the online video space is going and needs to be. Content publishers and audiences can now connect directly - this is massively disruptive and we believe it's the wave of the future."
1. About Spondo
Spondo is a world-leading technology company with proprietary content syndication and revenue distribution software that empowers publishers to monetize their content on any website, tablet PC or Smart device/TV via streaming Pay-Per-View, Video-on-Demand, Ad-Support and more.
Based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Spondo seeks to connect content owners with affiliates and their communities through an innovative business model of revenue sharing, turn-key technology solutions and marketing tools that make it easy to make money from content worldwide. Spondo is owned by holding company RivusTV Limited which was founded in 2007. RivusTV launched Spondo.com earlier this year and has already signed several deals with international content publishers and has plans to expand into the US and globally in early 2013.
The company recently live-streamed the one-day, head-to-head golf match between Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy from China (with News Digital and www.golf.com.au) as distribution partners and launched its first content channel, www.123tv.com.au, for children, in partnership with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Starlight Children's Foundation Australia.
2. About Inception Media/Inception Digital
Inception is a leader in the digital distribution arena and holds the coveted iTunes Preferred Provider status as a Movie Aggregator and Techinal Provider. This status extends far beyond North America allowing Inception Media Group to bring films to all iTunes Movie Stores around the world. Inception Media Group also maintains direct relationships with other top digital retailers including Netflix, Hulu, Google Play and Amazon Instant Video -- ensuring our content partners the widest reach possible.
Inception Media Group also provides distribution-related business solution and consulting services to content creators, owners or their representatives, including domestic and international production companies, talent management firms, law firms and financiers. These services include; theatrical exploitation, marketing, sales (television, packaged media and digital) and overall strategic planning.
3. For more information:
Tel: +614 1043 7770
E-mail: [email protected]
To arrange interviews with Chris Adams, please contact Mia Peng.
Tel: +86 10 6561 5818 Ext. 866
E-mail: [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict