|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2013 01:33 PM EST||
PASADENA, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Immunotech Laboratories, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: IMMB) Today announced the following updates for the International Clinical Trials of the company's patented AIDS-HIV "IPF" Medicine(s).
Immunotech Founder and President Harry Zhabilov today announced the progress with the project IPF-ITV-1 in the European Union. Mr. Zhabilov stated: "We have negotiated with two of the biggest hospitals in Bulgaria (thus, European Union) to carry our clinical trials of IPF-ITV-1 and ITV-2 as follows:
At the Infectious Disease Hospital, Sofia, with Hospital Director Prof. Cherveniakova we will carry out clinical trials of ITV-1 with 50 patients infected with HIV-AIDS in its most advanced stage.
At the Military Hospital, Sofia, with Hospital Director Prof. General Stoyan Tonev we will carry out clinical trials of ITV-2 with 50 patients ill with chronic hepatitis in its most advanced stage." The clinical trials will be conducted parallel with protease inhibitor.
Mr. Zhabilov further stated: "We believe that in both cases, the results will be very good, because in Bulgaria until this point, we have already applied the experimental labeled "IPF" Medicine with HIV infected volunteers and the outcomes to date have been extremely successful."
Immunotech recently completed negotiations in the Republic of Macedonia with Bionika Pharmaceuticals who agreed to carry out clinical trials of IPF-ITV-3 with 50 patients ill with HCV using the "IPF" labeled Experimental Drug Medicines.
The clinical trials in Bulgaria (Referred to as, EU) are scheduled to begin in March 2013 and end in August 2013, which will give Immunotech, the rights to receive approval for huge applications of the "IPF" Medicines. In this respect, Immunotech has had a series of conversations with Mr. Vladimir Stoichev, the Deputy General Director from Sopharma Bulgaria, and the parties have reached agreement for the signing of a contract between Immunotech Laboratories BG and Sopharma for joint production of IPF-ITV.
Sopharma is a leading pharmaceutical company in the European Union.
RELEVANT ARTICLES & LINKS FOR AIDS-HIV MEDICINES
About Immunotech Laboratories
Immunotech Laboratories is a drug development company committed to the commercialization of its proprietary proteins for the treatment of debilitating infectious diseases such as HIV, Cancer, Hepatitis and Aids. www.immunotechlab.com
Safe Harbor Statement: This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties associated with financial projections, budgets, milestone timelines, clinical development, regulatory approvals, and other risks described by Immunotech Laboratories, Inc. from time to time in its periodic reports filed with the SEC. IPF is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration or by any comparable regulatory agencies elsewhere in the world. While Immunotech Laboratories believes that the forward-looking statements and underlying assumptions contained therein are reasonable, any of the assumptions could be inaccurate, including, but not limited to, the ability of Immunotech Laboratories to establish the efficacy of IPF in the treatment of any disease or health condition, the development of studies and strategies leading to commercialization of IPF in the United States, the obtaining of funding required to carry out the development plan, the completion of studies and tests on time or at all, and the successful outcome of such studies or tests. Therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this release will prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, Immunotech Laboratories or any other person that the objectives and plans of Immunotech Laboratories will be achieved should not regard the forward-looking statements as a representation.
SOURCE Immunotech Laboratories, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict