|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 11:18 AM EST||
Global colocation solutions provider CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) announced today that the first phase of its 1,000,000-square-foot Phoenix Data Center—one of the largest and most energy-efficient data centers in the United States—is fully operational with more than 36,000 square feet of space recently commissioned.
CyrusOne Phoenix Data Center (Photo: Business Wire)
“We have reached this milestone in record time with industry-leading supply chain and construction techniques,” said Kevin Timmons, CTO, CyrusOne. “In the last decade, this is perhaps the largest and most innovative purpose-built multi-tenant data center, developed from the ground up, that the industry has seen. Our approach to design and construction positions us to meet the current demand and to grow modularly, as needed, by our customers over time.”
With 110 megawatts of power capacity delivered from a substation to be built on the property, the “Massively Modular” site delivers industry-leading energy optimization and just-in-time inventory to meet customer demand at a scale that returns unmatched economic benefits. Its location, with respect to power and fiber infrastructure access, ensures customer confidence, and the best-in-class office space keeps customers comfortable while they work.
“Our Phoenix data center represents a significant step forward in realizing our vision of a CyrusOne Western region hub for Fortune 1000 enterprise customers,” said Timmons.
In addition to its Western region presence, the company has customers in colocation facilities across the United States, London, and Singapore.
CyrusOne offers best-in-class performance and reliability for high-density and high-availability enterprise requirements for colocation solutions. The facilities’ data center power and redundant cooling architectures use advanced components and are designed with N+1 and 2N parallel redundancies, providing 100 percent uptime with service uninterrupted.
CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) specializes in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties. The company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure for more than 500 customers, including nine of the Fortune 20 and more than 100 of the Fortune 1000 companies.
CyrusOne’s data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery throughout its 24 data centers worldwide.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict