|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 11:06 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5bw3c/platform_as_a) has announced the addition of the "Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to their offering.
Most of the companies worldwide are looking at standardizing their operations through cloud computing. In the cloud computing arena PaaS (Platform as a Service) has made its mark in recent years with a subsequent growth. PaaS in cloud computing provides a computing platform and a solution stack, which allows consumers to create software using tools and libraries from the provider. This concept of PaaS is extremely complex to adapt, as establishing a standardized PaaS platform from the scratch is very obscure for organizations. This limitation of cloud portability can now be bypassed through Enterprise PaaS, as it automates customized platform stacks; thereby meeting various application requirements, by working on an on-demand basis.
Considering the expected growth of PaaS users from 3% in the year 2012 to 43% in the year 2015; various companies have ventured into this space. Owing to the foresighted growth potential, PaaS is set to make a mark in the industry and impact the future of the enterprise software market. The PaaS Market research report analyzes the importance of PaaS in the cloud computing industry, its scalability to grow in future, drivers, restraints and challenges in this market. The report also focuses on global trends, evolving platforms and the adoption benefits.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 PAAS: ECOSYSTEM
5 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY SOLUTIONS
6 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY APPLICATION
7 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY IMPLEMENTATION MODELS
8 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USERS
9 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY INDUSTRY
10 PAAS: MARKET SIZE, ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY GEOGRAPHIES
11 PAAS: BUSINESS MODELS, APPROACHES & FUTURE ROADMAP
12 COMPANY PROFILES
- AT&T SYNAPTIC
- BUNGEE LABS
- CLOUDBEES INC.
- ENGINE YARD
- RED HAT
- TIBCO SOFTWARE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j5bw3c/platform_as_a
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict