|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2013 10:12 AM EST||
Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, announces the availability of the Windows 8 Surface Pro from Microsoft, a tablet that provides the power of a laptop. The Surface Pro is the latest example of Staples expanded technology assortment and helps bring to life the company’s vision to provide every product businesses need to succeed.
The Windows 8 Surface Pro from Microsoft is the latest example of Staples expanded technology assortment and helps bring to life the company's vision to provide every product businesses need to succeed. (Photo: Business Wire)
With an Intel Core i5 Processor and full 1080p HD display, the Surface Pro is compatible with a wide range of desktop apps like Quicken, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop. Staples customers can purchase the Surface Pro 64GB Tablet both in store and online for $899 and the Surface Pro 128GB Tablet online only for $999. Staples also offers the must-have Surface tablet accessories, including covers, power adapters and keyboards.
Staples stores feature more than 4,000 Certified Advisors, associates certified by Microsoft Corp. with extensive product and new operating system knowledge, who assist customers with personalized one-on-one training on how to get the most out of Windows 8.
“Staples makes it easy for customers to research, purchase, install and maintain all of their technology products,” said Scott Rankin, Senior Vice President, Technology Products and Services. “Staples has an extensive assortment of the latest tablets, smartphones, laptops and technology accessories, and customers can shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in the store, online or on-the-go.”
Among the product and services Staples offers business customers:
- Staples tech experts who can work with customers every step of the way, from installation and setup to regular maintenance and repair. Small businesses can make informed technology purchases online by visiting Staples Technology Research Centers, featuring videos and product comparisons.
- The latest Android and Windows smartphones online or in select retail stores, including models from Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint (online only) and AT&T (in-store only). Small businesses looking to take advantage of the Windows 8 platform can purchase the Windows Phone 8X by HTC for Verizon or T-Mobile and can use the Staples upgrade eligibility tool to check instantly if/when they are eligible for an upgrade.
- A wide selection of printers for small businesses, with top brands like HP, Brother and Epson. HP Officejet Pro 8600 series, Brother multi-function printers and Epson WorkForce Pro printers are perfectly suited for small businesses with fast print speeds.
- All of the best tablets from Google, Microsoft, Samsung and others. For small businesses, Staples features the Lenovo Twist, a four-in-one convertible Ultrabook that can be used in notebook or tablet mode for maximum productivity, or easily switch to a stand or tent mode for watching movies, reading or browsing.
- As customers increasingly look to run their businesses using-cloud based services, the Staples App Center lets small businesses purchase and manage cloud-based applications all in one place, with a selection of the best business apps, an administrative console and one consolidated bill.
Staples is the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer. For 26 years, Staples has served the needs of business customers and its vision is to provide every product businesses need to succeed. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples offers office supplies, technology products and services, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, copy and print services and a wide range of other product categories. With thousands of associates worldwide dedicated to making it easy for businesses of all sizes, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict