|By Cloud Ventures||
|February 19, 2013 06:38 PM EST||
For our upcoming seminar, a key theme will be “Matching Google Cloud ID to Cloud End Points” – By this I mean a focus on two different technology areas discussed on this blog, notably Google Cloud Identity and also Google Cloud End Points.
We’re very lucky to be hosting Mark Lapasa as the presenter on End Points, which he also recently gave to the Google Developers group. See his slides here.
I will now be presenting on both Google Cloud Identity, and also ZenVault, as unfortunately their speaker has run aground on some travel issues.
Actually for the Google Cloud ID piece I am also mainly repeating another presentation as well, in this case one from Liam Lynch, the COO of an exciting new Cloud startup called Cloudiosphere.
When we say”Google Cloud Identity”, here is a good starting point:
Google Cloud Identity: Federated Login for Google Account Users
“The Google OpenID Connect Demo provides a step by step guide to OpenID Connect and Nat Sakimara’s Dummy’s guide for the Difference between OAuth Authentication and OpenID is a good explanation of how OpenID Connect complements OAuth2. A separate specification entitled Binding Obligations on User-Managed Access (UMA) Participants proposes a legal framework that defines the obligations of parties that operate and use UMA-conforming software programs and services.
This is cut and paste from the blog that describes what we are trying to achieve, “Patient Privacy at Web Scale.
Personal Cloud EMR
Here is the slidedeck for the ZenVault General Brief v3.0 (25-page PDF).
ZenVault is what can be described as a “Personal Cloud” Application – Where the fundamental dynamic is YOU host and own your own personal data. This is how the ‘web scale’ part is achieved.
The traditional EMR model is that the hospital or some other healthcare authority runs an off-the-shelf package for this purpose. For various reasons these often face and fail significant adoption challenges, whereas the Personal Cloud model is entirely user-centric and suitable for an iPhone Generation.
This session will look at how these preferences you want to express are controlled through Identity methods like encryption and consent management, and the opportunities this trend presents for potential software entrepreneurs.
- Google Cloud Identity – A Zero Trust Architecture for Patient Privacy at Web Scale (cloudbestpractices.net)
- Google App Innovation for Healthcare – An Introduction to Google Cloud End Points (canadacloud.net)
- The Evolution of Single Sign-on (cloudbestpractices.net)
- OpenID and OAuth Terminologies List (stackoverflow.com)
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict