|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 02:51 PM EST||
CALABASAS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Informa Research Services, Inc. (http://www.informars.com), a subsidiary of Informa plc (LSE: INF), announced it is providing Microsoft Corp. financial product interest rate data for the Finance app on Windows 8. This powerful tool provides Windows 8 users with some of the most current, locally relevant financial product information available.
The financial product information appearing in the Finance app for Windows 8 helps users better understand what financial institutions have to offer consumers. The tool helps users stay on top of fast-changing market conditions, so they can make informed financial decisions.
"We are thrilled to be a part of Windows 8," said Michael Adler, president and managing director of Informa Research Services. "We have worked closely with the Microsoft team to ensure Windows 8 users have access to the best local and national information to make their financial decisions for loan, deposit, and credit card products. It is a pleasure and honor for Informa Research Services to be included with Windows 8."
Informa Research Services' Media Partnership Division displays financial product information on the Internet's top websites attracting consumers searching for financial products and services. The company provides lenders quick access to leads and live call transfers from premium traffic source partners such as Windows 8, MSN Money, Yahoo! Homes, ERATE.com, Homes.com and more than 40 other major financial and real estate web sites.
About Informa Research Services, Inc. (www.informars.com)
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Calabasas, California, Informa Research Services, Inc., provides the financial industry's most extensive array of market research and decision-support information. Conducting daily surveys of the retail, lending, and business products offered by more than 10,000 financial organizations nationwide, Informa currently supports the product pricing decisions of more than 6,500 clients, representing all 50 states, and including all of the top 100 financial institutions. Informa's Media Partnership Division helps clients reach consumers searching the Internet for information on lending and deposit products.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict