|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2013 01:26 PM EST||
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Brazzlebox, a community focused social network for small and home based business has announced it will be launching Brazzlebox.com in April 2013. It will initially launch in New York in the cities of Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Utica, Albany and the surrounding suburbs. It will then launch nationally soon after. It is expected to fill the current B2B and B2Consumer social networking void within the social media sphere.
Brazzlebox was created for small business by small business. Glen Zinszer, CEO of Brazzlebox, has been a successful small business owner in Syracuse, NY for over 10 years. "Starting and running a small or home-based business takes passionate and dynamic individuals," said Zinszer, "We know how hard you work and the sacrifices you make for your business. That's why we have created a site that makes it easy for you to instantly connect to your communities, speak directly to your customers and form customizable groups and business networks with other like-minded industry professionals within your area."
Other social networks like Facebook and Google+ allow you to share information between family and friends, Linked In has networks designed for professionals and Twitter discusses interests. Now there is Brazzlebox, a full featured social network made exclusively for small and home-based business owners. It is free for users to sign up but Brazzlebox is one of the few social networks with multiple revenue streams from day one.
"Our goal is to empower small business to help them succeed and grow," said Zinszer. "This is going to do great things for so many people who have sacrificed so much to make their small business successful and we are here to help." Brazzlebox has partnered up with large businesses to offer deals and discounts on products and services small businesses use every day. We are also looking to partner with the chamber of commerce and business development groups everywhere to further assist businesses with important information relevant to their needs.
When you join Brazzlebox, you become a member of a unique community of small and home business owners. Brazzlebox gives you access to hundreds of local area business networks and connects you instantly to your local community. Brazzlebox is also aiming to be the most trusted and reliable source for people looking to start their own business.
Consumers will be able to join to receive local deals and discounts plus view community events, local causes and more.
It is community focused, meaning businesses within a community can connect with each other, share information and discuss topics that are relevant to their area. Community functions and charity events can also connect with businesses and consumers to increase awareness and gain exposure. We are also working on multiple ways through our site and on the ground to assist small business recovery in communities devastated by disasters and tragedy.
On March 1st, Brazzlebox is launching a small and home-based business photo contest on the Brazzlebox Facebook page. Facebook fans of Brazzlebox can submit a photo of their business or service on the contest page to try and win a cash prize of $1000.
Visit www.brazzlebox.com to be a part of the beginning!
Brazzlebox, established and headquartered out of Syracuse, NY, is expected to add 30 jobs within the community by the end of 2013. Additional information can be found at www.brazzlebox.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict