|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Logicworks, a global leader in cloud computing and managed hosting, today announced that Medialets, the essential platform for mobile and tablet advertising, has selected Logicworks as a strategic managed hosting and cloud computing partner.
Logicworks provides customized, fully tailored cloud computing and managed hosting solutions that allow Medialets to deliver its ads globally. Logicworks' cloud infrastructure also supports Medialets' comprehensive mobile and tablet platform which reduces the complexity of every phase of a mobile campaign for premium brands, agencies, and publishers. By leveraging Logicworks to deliver its managed hybrid cloud infrastructure, Medialets has been able to adeptly serve its rapidly growing client base and avoid significant capital expenditures, all while maintaining the highest level of support for its critical infrastructure.
A fast-growing company, Medialets quickly identified the need to move to a cloud and hosting provider who could work as a full partner to its business strategy and deliver the responsiveness the company needed to drive innovation more quickly than ever before. "Logicworks provided the tools, cloud solution, and most importantly, the business level relationship and understanding that we needed to achieve our goals," says Eric Litman, CEO of Medialets. "Our managed hybrid cloud from Logicworks, allows us to fully focus on enabling efficient and effective mobile and tablet advertising for our premium brand, agency and publisher customers."
Medialets' request was no small feat, with 480 cores in the Hadoop cluster, roughly two dozen database servers, and about a dozen private cloud hosts with numerous virtual machines to support its revenue-generating advertisement platform. Logicworks backed this build with an Extreme Networks solution geared toward minimizing latency while maximizing available throughput. Logicworks also deployed an EMC VNX 5300 with close to 1 petabyte of raw storage, providing a dedicated storage environment for the large numbers of virtual machines and database servers.
"Configuring and maintaining a complex and diverse IT infrastructure would be prohibitively expensive and time consuming for Medialets to do in-house and isn't an option with the majority of cloud and hosting providers," says Kenneth Ziegler, Chief Executive Officer of Logicworks. "With Logicworks' hosted private cloud services, Medialets is able to not only leverage our diverse team of specialized engineers, but also gains access to a custom infrastructure designed specifically with their business in mind. Our collaboration enables Medialets to serve millions of transactions per second without breaking a sweat while meeting their rapid growth needs as a leading mobile and tablet ad server."
Medialets is growing fast and, with Logicworks' supported cloud solutions and low latency network architecture, the company is able to take on the increased demand and traffic requirements, while simultaneously remaining highly competitive in ad serving. Logicworks has also acted as an extension of Medialets' internal IT operations, providing project management throughout the migration process. Logicworks has continued to act as the trusted partner for the Medialets team, helping it realize maximum infrastructure efficiency to support growth in its market space.
Logicworks provides cloud computing and managed hosting to some of the world's most respected brands including Dow Jones, NBC, Lincoln Center, Orion Health, and 1-800-Flowers.com. Logicworks specializes in Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Solutions for SaaS, Media, eCommerce, Mobile, Healthcare, and Financial services companies. Logicworks also offers a full suite of Compliance Solutions and Managed Database Services.
Founded in 1993, Logicworks is headquartered in New York City, in the heart of the Soho district. Contact Logicworks at 866-FOR-LOGIC or visit www.logicworks.net. For more insight into Logicworks innovative approach to cloud computing, visit www.gatheringclouds.com.
Medialets is the essential advertising platform for mobile, enabling high-value mobile and tablet display advertising for the world's leading brands, agencies and publishers. With unmatched mobile advertising expertise, proven technology and the industry's most flexible creative platform, Medialets reduces the complexity of every phase of a mobile campaign -- planning and buying, ad creation, ad serving and measurement. Every major agency holding group and more than 500 of the world's biggest publishers, including BBC, BSkyB, CNN, ESPN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Weather Channel and Yahoo!, use Medialets to power their mobile and tablet campaigns. In operation since 2008, the company is based in New York City with offices in London, Chicago and Los Angeles. To learn more, visit http://www.medialets.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict