|By PR Newswire||
|February 18, 2013 09:09 AM EST||
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Business Listing, a service of UBL Interactive, Inc., today announced the release of an expanded service to help businesses achieve "claimed" and verified profile status on major search engines and directories.
This is in response to the increasing awareness among companies and Local SEO experts that verified profiles enhance the status and visibility of listings in local and mobile search, driving more business for SMBs or the branches of multi-location corporations or franchises.
A verified listing in local search is where the business owner claims its location on a search site, through phone, email or postcard response, allowing them to password-protect and enhance the profile.
The expanded UBL service creates and enhances profiles on Google+, Bing, Yahoo, Mapquest, Superpages, YP.com and Yelp, as well as creating locally optimized profiles on Facebook and Twitter. This process is in addition to UBL's core syndication of listings which reach hundreds of search, mobile and social sites, seen at www.UBL.org.
"We have witnessed growing demand and appreciation of the value for these services," said Chris Travers, President of Universal Business Listing. "We have a specialized team, leveraging our Patent pending technical process for making this work across large numbers of publisher sites and customer locations very efficiently."
UBL will be presenting this at the International Franchise Association's conference in Las Vegas this week. It will also be showing new tools for multi-location companies and franchises to manage website store locators as part of a listing management system.
About UBL Interactive and Universal Business Listing
UBL Interactive, Inc. (UBLI) is based in Charlotte, NC, and operates Universal Business Listing at www.UBL.org. UBL provides business identity management tools for businesses large and small, SEO providers, advertising agencies and interactive marketers to help their customers distribute their business details as a trusted source across search engines, online Yellow Pages directories, 411 directory assistance, social networks and mobile devices. The company also offers reputation monitoring tools and a variety of premium Local SEO optimization services.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are indicated by words such as "expects," "intends," "anticipates," "believes" and similar expressions. Our ability to achieve the results anticipated in such forward-looking statements is subject to risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, our ability to successfully centralize and consolidate various support functions, in addition to general economic conditions, operating results, market acceptance of our solutions and other risks detailed from time to time in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements are made in accordance with "safe harbor" provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and no assurance can be given that the future results that are the subject of such forward-looking statements will be achieved. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
SOURCE Universal Business Listing
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict