|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2013 03:10 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zions Direct TV recently added its 200th video to its growing library, which can be found on its channels on YouTube (www.youtube.com/ZionsDirectTV), Roku, and Google TV, as well as its app for the iPhone and iPad. The channel launched in 2011 and is intended to serve as a free resource for financial education.
With over four million views on YouTube alone, Zions Direct TV is pleased with the initial response of viewers to its collection of videos that provide information and tips about personal finance, investing, small business, and community impact in an easily digestible format.
"We had a strong first year," said Josh Feinauer, Creative Director for Zions Direct TV, "and we're looking forward to exploring new video styles and making them available across more platforms and on additional devices in the near future."
About Zions Direct
Zions Direct is a broker-dealer that specializes in offering securities for self-directed and fixed income-focused investors. Zions Direct allows retail investors to buy FDIC-insured certificates of deposit and corporate and municipal bonds through their web-based auction platform. In addition, clients can invest in stocks, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds online or through a financial representative. Additional information can be found at www.zionsdirect.com.
Zions Direct TV is a free financial education-focused online video-on-demand service available on Roku, Google TV, iPad, iPhone, and online. It primarily features videos about personal finance, retirement planning, and other investment- related topics such as the public financing of schools, non-profits, and government entities.
Investment products and services offered through Zions Direct, member of FINRA/SIPC. All fixed income offerings, including municipal bonds, are subject to various risks, including changes in interest rates, prior sale and market conditions, credit quality, market valuations, liquidity, default, prepayments, tax ramifications and other factors. Bond Insurance does not protect against fluctuations in market value.
Investment Products: Not FDIC Insured - No Bank Guarantee - May Lose Value
Zions Direct is a wholly owned non-bank subsidiary of Zions Bank.
SOURCE Zions Direct
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict