|By Marketwired .||
|February 15, 2013 02:46 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - February 15, 2013) - The Las Vegas injury lawyers at Bernstein & Poisson represent clients who have been badly injured because of the negligent, reckless and generally faulty actions of others. The firm handles legal matters that arise from traffic accidents, nursing home neglect and abuse, sexual abuse and medical malpractice situations. The attorneys at the law firm hereby announce that they have won a favorable verdict in trial on behalf of a client who was allegedly injured while undergoing medical care. The amount of the verdict was just over $420,000.00.
Specifically, this Nevada medical malpractice lawsuit was filed in the District Court of Clark County, Nevada. It was assigned to Department Number XXXI and the case number assigned to the matter was A-09-599056-C after it was combined with Clark County District Court case number A-09-599057-C. The lawsuit was filed in response to the plaintiff, an individual female, allegedly suffering serious injuries while undergoing medical care that was being provided by the defendant, Sean P.Q. Su, M.D., LTD.
According to court documents, the plaintiff was receiving skin treatments from the defendant as a patient when the defendant allegedly acted in a negligent manner and injured the plaintiff. The case proceeded to trial where the Las Vegas medical malpractice lawyers at Bernstein & Poisson argued the plaintiff's case. Ultimately, the court decided to award the plaintiff $420,696.89 in damages for losses that included necessary additional medical care and pain and suffering.
After the case was complete, the plaintiff wrote a review/testimonial for the firm that stated, in part:
"Bernstein and Poisson are caring and extremely professional Las Vegas lawyers. I hired them to assist me with a malpractice case against a doctor who carelessly injured me. The trial was handled by attorney Scott Poisson who put on the most amazing jury trial for me and won a verdict on August 1, 2012 in the amount of $420,696.89. Scott spoke the most vividly descriptive speech in the opening statement and did the same in the closing statement summarizing the evidence for the jury. He was a master at jury selection. He was totally prepared and helped me through the litigation process always answering all questions. Scott Poisson is an incredible trial attorney."
This review appeared on the Google+ profile of Bernstein & Poisson, and the full text of that client review can be accessed at the URL of https://plus.google.com/108116824384955125784/about.
About Bernstein & Poisson
Bernstein & Poisson is a Las Vegas law firm comprised of Las Vegas personal injury lawyers who represent clients who have been injured because of negligent, reckless or intentional actions of others. The attorneys at the firm handle personal injury matters that include medical malpractice matters, slip-and-fall cases, nursing home neglect cases, drunk driving accidents, auto accidents, truck accidents, dog bite attacks, bad faith insurance, wrongful death, sexual abuse, nursing home abuse and several other types of legal matters where a client has been wrongfully injured by the actions of others anywhere in the state of Nevada.
Embedded Video Available: http://youtu.be/OUQ66c5hWPY
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict