|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 12:50 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nc2xx5/global_internet) has announced the addition of the "Global Internet of Things Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing number of connected devices. The Global Internet of Things market has also been witnessing increasing availability of IPv6. However, the security and privacy concerns could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Ericsson Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent SA, and Cisco Systems Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are ZTE Corp., Nokia Siemens Networks B. V, NEC Corp., IBM Corp., Intel Corp., Qualcomm Inc., Broadcom Corp., Gemalto N.V., Sierra Wireless Inc., NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics N. V, Freescale Semiconductor Inc., Texas Instruments Inc., Hewlett-Packards Co., Amdocs Ltd., Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group plc., RF Micro Devices Inc., Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Google Inc., Pinterest, LinkedIn Corp., Yahoo Inc., Microsoft Corp.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Telecom team said: ''Internet of Things (IoT) services can be provided over various networks such as satellite networks and mobile networks. Currently, mobile networks are expanding their reach considerably. As 3G and 4G networks are undergoing expansion, service providers are able to provide higher bandwidth to their customers. This enhances the quality of IoT services and hastens data transmission. Developing IoT services is an advantage for mobile operators that provide 3G and 4G services through their network. This is because 3G and 4G services facilitate faster data transmission and also, improve network efficiency. Hence, as mobile networks expand, the number of IoT users also increases.''
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nc2xx5/global_internet
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict