|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 04:54 PM EST||
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, announces the grand opening of its new Ocean Breeze single-family model home at The Grande at Canal Pointe in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on Saturday, February 16 from 12-4. Built by NVR's NVHomes division, The Grande at Canal Pointe is surrounded by protected coast and wetlands, and represents one of Sussex County's premier residential destinations. Homes at The Grande at Canal Pointe are priced from the upper $390's.
Ocean Breeze takes advantage of The Grande at Canal Pointe's convenient location less than two miles from the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk and is the only new single-family development situated east of Route 1 in Rehoboth. An ideal year-round sanctuary or vacation home, one of the beach area's best-selling communities, is only 2 ½ hours from Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and Baltimore. Residents of The Grande at Canal Pointe also enjoy easy access to bicycle-friendly canal-side trails that connect Lewes and Rehoboth. The region's finest dining and shopping opportunities are just minutes away in Rehoboth Beach.
Designed with homeowner convenience in mind, Ocean Breeze offers customizable first-floor plans with spacious dining room-foyer combinations, and bonus room or bonus bedroom with loft and morning room options. The great room opens onto a well-appointed kitchen and dinette, and includes a casual and comfortable breakfast bar.
The optional finished lower level can be outfitted with features tailored to specific homeowner needs, including home office, media room, full bath, or wet bar. The owner's area forms a distinct space within the home and offers private spa resort amenities, including a full owner's bath with soaking tub, and separate shower. All Ocean Breeze homes at The Grande at Canal Pointe are equipped with a front-entry or two-car, side-entry garage. With many home models constructed with full or partial front porches, homeowners also benefit from a number of exterior options, including brick and stone sidings.
Like all new NV homes, those at The Grande at Canal Pointe are fully ENERGY STAR® Certified, yielding monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All NV homes also carry 10-year structural warranties, and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspection company.
For further information about NVHomes' new single-family homes at The Grande at Canal Pointe, please phone (302) 227-7870 or visit NVHomes.com. You can also follow NVHomes through social media on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes trade names, and operates in 27 metropolitan areas in 15 states and Washington, D.C. For more information about NVR, Inc., and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com, www.foxridgehomes.com and www.heartlandcustomhomes.com.
The information in this press release is subject to change and the pricing and other features of any NVR-built home will be established at the time of sale. ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government.
SOURCE NVR, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict