|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2013 03:30 PM EST||
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Ford ranks among 50 Most Innovative Companies
Fast Company's annual Most Innovative Companies issue has named Ford Motor Company – the only full-line automaker – to its list. The awards honor leading businesses including Nike, Apple, Amazon, Google and Target and rising newcomers Square, Fab and Tumblr. more...
Alan Hall | [email protected] | 313.594.3744
Focus Electric earns top safety rating
The 2013 Ford Focus Electric has earned a top safety rating from NHTSA. Focus Electric achieved a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in NCAP testing, which combines vehicle performance in frontal and side-impact crash tests and resistance to rollover. more…
Kelli Felker | [email protected] | 313.322.1790
MAMA favors Fusion, now Family Vehicle of the Year
The Midwest Automotive Media Association, gracious hosts of the Spring Collection Road Rally at Road America each year, has bestowed on the 2013 Ford Fusion its Family Vehicle of the Year award. Eligible cars must start under $50,000, be new or significantly updated, and have made an appearance at a MAMA rally for journalists to drive and evaluate. Click here for more.
PlugShare steers EV drivers to charge stations through MyFord Mobile
Ford's award-winning MyFord® Mobile smartphone app and Web portal now features a charging station finder powered by PlugShare.com that will be compatible with the new Ford Fusion Energi and C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid vehicles. more…
Amanda Zusman | [email protected] | 313.322.3132
Ford dealers give millions to nonprofits, provide thousands of volunteer hours
Ford and Lincoln dealers contribute between $35.1 million and $84.6 million to charities and nonprofits in their communities across the United States each year, according to the results of a new Ford Motor Company survey. more…
Elizabeth Weigandt | [email protected] | 313.845.4147
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 171,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict