|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 02:31 PM EST||
BELFAST, Northern Ireland, Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Ireland's Premier Business Directory has been revamped to improve search functionality, provide 40,000 businesses with free listings, and to provide a fresh new look and feel.
The website - www.localni.com - is different to other business directories in that:
- it has quality search engine rankings with all the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing;
- it enables businesses to really boost their online presence by taking advantage of the huge audiences found on social media channels.
The service (aimed at SMEs as well as sole traders) provides unique benefits unavailable with some other business directories. With the Premier Listing service, these include:
- tailoring a listing to the target keywords people are actually searching for;
- receiving genuine sales leads from local consumers delivered via email;
- the ability to add offers or events to the business profile at any time, with Local NI promoting these socially;
- announcing and promoting a business to an exclusive Facebook group (currently with 10,000 members);
- showcasing the latest products, services and news on the Local NI blog;
- generating B2B enquiries from the Local NI LinkedIn group;
- the business logo and some products being pinned to the Local NI Pinterest board:
- members only downloadable e-books full of online marketing tips to help businesses boost their online presence.
"For business owners who want all the benefits of social media, but either don't know where to start or simply don't have the time to do this, Local NI is the solution," says George McGonigal from the website.
"Businesses can leverage our years of experience in this field, getting their company in front of lots of potential clients almost immediately, without having to improve their SEO rankings or build followers on social media - activities which can take time, skill and money.
"Local NI offers a high ranking and well-visited website as well as hugely popular social media groups. We've done all the hard work for business owners, they can simply sign up to become a member and start benefiting almost straight away."
Summarising, Mr. McGonigal says: "We feel that the established web directories in Northern Ireland have not kept pace with the times and fully embraced the opportunities social media brings. Businesses are missing out on the response that can be achieved through social channels as well as traditional search. LocalNI.com fills that gap in being the first directory with a big social presence which our members can benefit from.
"Businesses should consider us their partner in search and social - the more information they send us about their business, the more we can promote them."
To find out more, visit Local NI at: http://www.localni.com
+44 790 555 6173
PRLog ID: www.prlog.org/12078201
SOURCE Local NI
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict