|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK and FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WrapMail, Inc. (OTC:WRAP) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with upstart branding house Esther Branded Entertainment Group (EBEG) for EBEG to market its affinity solution where fans of sports teams, celebrities, and music artists can purchase a licensed WRAP (interactive email template) to use with their regular emails to show their affinity to their favorite team, celebrities or artists.
Tom Sarig, EBEG's CEO commented that: "The WRAPmail Fan solution is an amazing opportunity for artists, sports teams, and really any celebrity with real brand equity alike to gain massive additional exposure while at the same time giving their fans an opportunity to show their affinity with every email they send anyway". EBEG's President, Amanda Levine-Pilla, commented that: "Taking advantage of already existing email venues and large fan bases could easily lead to significant additional revenues for the artists and sports teams as WRAPS also feature images and links to their respective merchandise and ticket sales".
President Amanda Levine-Pilla adds "We have already signed on Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame member Lou Reed who currently has over 600,000 fans on Facebook alone." CEO Tom Sarig further comments that "Lou Reed's webshop will feature WRAP(s) for sale immediately". Lou Reed adds that "This will give all my fans a new way to use their emails and I am also convinced it is a very smart business decision on my behalf."
The potential revenues to artists, celebrities and sports teams is massive and the t formula which WRAPmail and EBEG have come up with shows that artists, celebrities and sports team can potentially earn incremental income in the millions of dollars, and all from providing an exciting new branding bond with their respective fans. EBEG and WRAPmail have made conservative calculations for artists, sports teams and celebrities on what this formula can mean in terms of revenues for all involved parties. The suggested purchase price for an affiliate WRAP is approximately US$14.99. These WRAPs are customized with the fan's image and name, and fans get to 'wear' their WRAP around their emails just as they would wear their favorite sports team's or artist's T-Shirts. The WRAP not only promotes ticket sales and merchandise through images with embedded links but fans get to show their affinity for their favorite sports teams or artists each time they send an email.
WRAPmail Founder Rolv Heggenhougen says "We could also see an opportunity to solicit advertising in the WRAPmail Toolbar which works with Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Microsoft LIVE and GoDaddy for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Firefox."
The Lou Reed WRAPmail landing page can be found by clicking here.
The idea behind WRAPmail's email marketing approach is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar for their webmail or route emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. The matters discussed herein should not be construed in any way, shape or manner as an indication of WRAPmail's future revenues, financial condition or stock price. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com.
WRAPmail Investor Relations:
Phone: (415) 938-7978
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict