|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 10:59 AM EST||
MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Valentine's Day is a holiday known for the celebration of love. Many couples express their love for each other by exchanging traditional Valentine's Day gifts, dinner reservations, or spending some romantic time at home or in hotels. This holiday season make a romantic evening memorable by creating a romantic ambiance using alternative aromatherapy products provided by Aroma Lamps and Oils.
Aroma lamps are ideal for creating an inviting, romantic, and relaxing environment for the home this Valentine's Day. These specialty lamps provide the calming effect of aromatherapy and can accentuate the lighting of any room. The company's products are unique due to their quality manufacturing to guarantee safety, durability, and beautifully designed aromatherapy pieces. Aroma Lamps and Oils feature a variety of tranquil products such as plug in aroma lamps, table aroma lamps, fragrance oils, accessories, and night lights. These wonderfully unique lamps are affordable with a price range of $13-$35 and are available in a variety of therapeutic and decorative benefits.
Aroma lamps function by using electric oil burners, a form of catalytic combustion that cycles air through the heat chamber. The process eliminates airborne bacteria and odors while producing a pleasant scent, ultimately creating an appealing atmosphere. These lamps are safer than scented candles since they do not require an open flame. The scents released from the aroma lamps promote therapeutic health benefits through the inhalation of fragrance oil molecules. The inhaled essential oil travels to the brain's central nervous system creating positive emotional responses, since this is the area in the brain linked to emotion. The essential oils used in aroma lamps are entirely natural and come in a variety of scents, specifically associated with common benefits.
Aroma Lamps and Oils offers the ultimate aromatherapy experience and are ideal for the home, office, and business. These electric aroma lamps can add the perfect intimate Valentine's Day touch by surrounding your home with serene fragrance.
For more information, read full press release at http://www.aromalamps.net/press-release/aromatherapy-products-by-aroma-lamps-and-oils-offer-the-key-to-create-a-romantic-ambiance-this-valentines-day/. Their unique products can be ordered online or by calling 305-345-4410. Additional information about Aroma Lamps and Oils can be found via Facebook, Google + and by following them on Twitter @AromaLamps.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict