|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 04:00 AM EST||
ANTWERP, Belgium, February 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Buying music, choosing travel destinations and browsing clothes: buying a diamond (engagement) ring online has never been so easy.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
BAUNAT (http://www.baunat.com) this morning launched their newest tool, an innovative application for Android and iPhone users. While it assists the user in selecting the perfect ring, the uniqueness of this app lies in the fact that it allows users to measure their exact ring size thanks to the latest technologies. Furthermore, it's also possible to create a realistic image of all rings, worn on the app's user's finger.
The launch of this innovative app strengthens BAUNAT's position as the trendsetting jewellery brand.
The app is available in English and Chinese.
Note for editors
BAUNAT, an innovative Belgian diamond jewellery brand, was established in 2008 in Antwerp, the world centre of the diamond trade. The brand exports today already approx. 90% of its high end branded jewellery to more than 50 countries. Almost 90% of sales are concluded via E-boutique http://www.baunat.com, available in 6 languages (NL-ES-DE-ENG-FR-CN with Portuguese to follow in 2013) and 4 currencies, while the remaining 10% is sold in the showrooms of Antwerp (diamond district) & Paris (16th district). Since August 2012 BAUNAT has also opened a branch in Hong Kong. New offices in India (2013), Geneva (2013), China (2014) & Brazil (2014) are planned for the coming years.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict