|By Cloud Ventures||
|February 11, 2013 09:21 PM EST||
Our first CCN Meet Up is scheduled for next week 21st, where the TGH Centre for Global E-Health Innovation is kindly hosting Disruptive Business Models for E-Health.
Having recently joined Sheepdog, one of Canada’s leading Google Cloud consulting partners, I will be presenting on the role of Google Cloud services in this scenario, and specifically will focus on Cloud Identity architecture.
CloudIDsec – Google Cloud Identity
Another announcement is I have recently proposed a new Kantara working group, called Cloud Identity and Security Best Practices, and last week this was approved by their leadership team.
To introduce the group and the R&D focus my presentation will describe how these practices can be used with the Google Cloud services to achieve a ’Zero Trust Identity’ architecture, and how this can enable a patient record security model based on distributed web principles, describing:
- An IDaaS which uses brokerage and orchestration to manage identity and fact based policy access to data
- Users have a common OpenId across the ecosystem
- Restful API’s front services for orchestrating policy, authorization, multiple forms of authentication and adaptation to enterprise access schemes
- Public cloud applications using identity based cryptography to protect data stored in foreign locations
- Patient data access, including insurance carriers, through user managed permissions for care providers
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict