|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global performance marketing leaders and influencers will convene in New York City this March 12-13 for the first annual Performance Marketing Insights conference to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
The sponsors represent the high caliber of the event and the industry support for the conference with Affiliate Window as Titanium, HasOffers as Platinum and a stellar trio in Gold sponsorship with Performance Horizon Group, Affiliate Traction and Cake Marketing.
Offering the figure heads of performance marketing an exclusive conference and international networking opportunity, the first annual Performing Marketing Insights conference will be held in New York City, March 12-13, 2013.
Participants will meet, hear from, and talk to, other global industry leaders as they share C-level insight on actionable best practices, case studies, strategy, and trends that are molding the present and future of the performance marketing field.
"After 15 years of successful performance marketing leadership and programming dozens of international affiliate and performance marketing events throughout the U.K. and Europe, we are proud to bring a world of performance marketing experience, leaders, strategists, and influencers to New York for an unprecedented U.S. pow wow in this booming industry," said Mathew Wood, Founder and Investor of A4u, organizer and parent to the Performance Marketing Insights conference.
Delivering on the conference's global perspective and theme, opening remarks will be given by Liane Dietrich, U.S. and U.K. Chief Operations Officer of Rakuten Linkshare. As Chief Operating Officer, Liane Dietrich is responsible for the planning and execution of Rakuten LinkShare's vision to deliver world class online marketing solutions for the leading global Performance Marketing Network, The speaker roster includes:
- Peter Klein, SVP of MediaWhiz, discussing strategy on how marketers can tap the power of performance marketing
- Bjorn Hougard, VP Network Distribution, Neverblue, takes you through push, display, social, SMS, search, redirect, click-to-call and offline redemptions providing a heightened grounding of mobile operations that can be implemented immediately
- Mathew Wood, Founder/Investor, A4u/vouchercloud; Jason Spievak, CEO, Ring Revenue; and Jeff McCollum, Founder, Cake Marketing, discuss shifting strategies to encompass agile consumers and drive app downloads, click-to-call conversion, brand awareness, and m-commerce sales
- Martin MacDonald, Director, Inbound Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network, bridges the gap between paid search and organic SEO to maximize returns.
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Digital Change Agent, talks using insights from digital to improve marketing ROI, innovate products, and make your business more efficient.
- Marc Grabowski, COO, Nanigans, takes you the through using Facebook ads to acquire more profitable, long-term customers.
- Greg Shepard, Founder and CEO, Affiliate Traction; and Sandra McDill, Global Client Services Director, Tagman, discuss aligning affiliate campaigns, multi-channel tracking, and strategic objectives into a comprehensive strategy.
- Dominic Edmunds, Founder, SalesCycle, makes the case for email marketing as the still alive bedrock of digital marketing.
- Ian Chamandy, Business Architect, Blueprint Business Architecture, offers a single strategic focus that he asserts can guide every decision you make and action you take, while inspiring your employees to operate at a higher level.
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group; and Dave Naffziger, CEO, Brand Verity, put their heads together in a conversation about actionable data to create and measure KPIs, incentivize affiliates, plan budgets, and increase investments that will provide competitive advantage.
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator; Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, The Performance Marketing Association; Robert Glazer, Founder, Acceleration Partners; and Jessie Jones, Founder and CEO, PopShops, take on where affiliate networks should invest their resources in 2013.
- Sri Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Net Media Planet provides actionable ideas on leveraging opportunities to grow your business internationally.
- James Maley, Head of Corporate Clients, North West, Tradedoubler; Jessica Nathan, Global Affiliate Manager, Hilton Worldwide; and Peter Figueredo, Netx.com, share 360° perspective on international, regional, and local affiliate strategy.
- Richard Baxter, Founder, SEO Gadget; Laura Lippay, CEO, SEO Gadget US, offer 60 search, social, conversion, mobile, and content tips, tools, and timesavers in 60 minutes.
- Kevin Edwards, Strategy Director, Affiliate Window; Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, and Impact Radius; and Peter Hamilton, Partner and CEO, HasOffers, share their global perspective on what is really threatening the future of the industry.
- Greg Boser, President, BlueGlass, Interactive, discusses efficient content strategy that maximizes resources to create reactive content, refreshes aging content, and approaching new audiences.
- Chris Dessi, CEO, Silverback Social; Mark Grabowski, COO, Nanigans; and Dan Merritts, CEO, F#, debate the true commerce potential of social.
- Jenny Williams, Senior Merchant Manager, Skimlinks; and Aaron Weissman, Director of Marketing, Skimlinks, put forth three ways to hack the purchase funnel to boost sales.
- Sarah Bundy, Founder and CEO, All Inclusive Marketing; and Mark Walters, Managing Director, Affiliate Window, debate the fear in affiliate marketing and pushing boundaries to promote innovation and creativity.
- Danny Kourianos, VP of Product, mediaForge, discusses strategy to drive synergy between display campaigns and affiliate channels to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS).
"Big data, mobile, regulation, and industry and technological convergence will drive and shape the performance marketing industry in 2013," said Sarah Parsonage, Managing Director for Performance Marketing Insights: New York. "This conference signals the beginning of the global coming together of the performance marketing industry as we move toward becoming an even more nimble, sophisticated, integrated, and prosperous sector."
Performance marketing is a pricing model of interactive digital advertising which pays on a "performance" basis and includes search, affiliate, display, social, mobile, data, and email.
For more information on the conference, visit PerformanceMarketingInsights.com. For media inquiries contact:
Existem Events is the company behind all A4u brands, including the 70,000 strong Affiliate Marketing online hubA4u, the World's largest Performance Marketing Awards ceremony, and Europe's largest Performance Marketing Conference series, a4uexpo. A4uexpo was founded in 2007 and has since launched successful shows in the UK, Spain, Germany and The Netherlands.
A4u's core mission is to connect Publishers, Agencies, Networks and Advertisers through inspirational, cutting-edge and educational events, content, and platforms.
Media Contact: Victoria Osorio, Indicate Media, 646-396-6091, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions with...
Jan. 21, 2017 10:00 AM EST Reads: 5,653
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Jan. 21, 2017 07:30 AM EST Reads: 1,299
In 2014, Amazon announced a new form of compute called Lambda. We didn't know it at the time, but this represented a fundamental shift in what we expect from cloud computing. Now, all of the major cloud computing vendors want to take part in this disruptive technology. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, John Jelinek IV, a web developer at Linux Academy, will discuss why major players like AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix, and Google Cloud Platform are all trying to sidestep VMs and containers...
Jan. 21, 2017 07:15 AM EST Reads: 931
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a client-oriented software development company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software company that develops and delivers turn-key mobile apps, websites, web services, and complex softw...
Jan. 21, 2017 06:45 AM EST Reads: 1,947
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, discussed the best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Jan. 21, 2017 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,080
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT depl...
Jan. 21, 2017 03:45 AM EST Reads: 1,988
Big Data, cloud, analytics, contextual information, wearable tech, sensors, mobility, and WebRTC: together, these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Erik Perotti, Senior Manager of New Ventures on Plantronics’ Innovation team, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it m...
Jan. 21, 2017 02:00 AM EST Reads: 5,826
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet and...
Jan. 21, 2017 01:30 AM EST Reads: 6,568
"Tintri was started in 2008 with the express purpose of building a storage appliance that is ideal for virtualized environments. We support a lot of different hypervisor platforms from VMware to OpenStack to Hyper-V," explained Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 21, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 4,917
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Jan. 21, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 5,060
Fact is, enterprises have significant legacy voice infrastructure that’s costly to replace with pure IP solutions. How can we bring this analog infrastructure into our shiny new cloud applications? There are proven methods to bind both legacy voice applications and traditional PSTN audio into cloud-based applications and services at a carrier scale. Some of the most successful implementations leverage WebRTC, WebSockets, SIP and other open source technologies. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Da...
Jan. 21, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 2,892
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jan. 21, 2017 12:15 AM EST Reads: 6,382
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Jan. 21, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 4,721
IoT is at the core or many Digital Transformation initiatives with the goal of re-inventing a company's business model. We all agree that collecting relevant IoT data will result in massive amounts of data needing to be stored. However, with the rapid development of IoT devices and ongoing business model transformation, we are not able to predict the volume and growth of IoT data. And with the lack of IoT history, traditional methods of IT and infrastructure planning based on the past do not app...
Jan. 20, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 936
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus o...
Jan. 20, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 4,403
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Jan. 20, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 2,107
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 20, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,835
"LinearHub provides smart video conferencing, which is the Roundee service, and we archive all the video conferences and we also provide the transcript," stated Sunghyuk Kim, CEO of LinearHub, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 20, 2017 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,669
Things are changing so quickly in IoT that it would take a wizard to predict which ecosystem will gain the most traction. In order for IoT to reach its potential, smart devices must be able to work together. Today, there are a slew of interoperability standards being promoted by big names to make this happen: HomeKit, Brillo and Alljoyn. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Adam Justice, vice president and general manager of Grid Connect, will review what happens when smart devices don’t work togethe...
Jan. 20, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 661
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 20, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 5,758