|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:41 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Global performance marketing leaders and influencers will convene in New York City this March 12-13 for the first annual Performance Marketing Insights conference to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
The sponsors represent the high caliber of the event and the industry support for the conference with Affiliate Window as Titanium, HasOffers as Platinum and a stellar trio in Gold sponsorship with Performance Horizon Group, Affiliate Traction and Cake Marketing.
Offering the figure heads of performance marketing an exclusive conference and international networking opportunity, the first annual Performing Marketing Insights conference will be held in New York City, March 12-13, 2013.
Participants will meet, hear from, and talk to, other global industry leaders as they share C-level insight on actionable best practices, case studies, strategy, and trends that are molding the present and future of the performance marketing field.
"After 15 years of successful performance marketing leadership and programming dozens of international affiliate and performance marketing events throughout the U.K. and Europe, we are proud to bring a world of performance marketing experience, leaders, strategists, and influencers to New York for an unprecedented U.S. pow wow in this booming industry," said Mathew Wood, Founder and Investor of A4u, organizer and parent to the Performance Marketing Insights conference.
Delivering on the conference's global perspective and theme, opening remarks will be given by Liane Dietrich, U.S. and U.K. Chief Operations Officer of Rakuten Linkshare. As Chief Operating Officer, Liane Dietrich is responsible for the planning and execution of Rakuten LinkShare's vision to deliver world class online marketing solutions for the leading global Performance Marketing Network, The speaker roster includes:
- Peter Klein, SVP of MediaWhiz, discussing strategy on how marketers can tap the power of performance marketing
- Bjorn Hougard, VP Network Distribution, Neverblue, takes you through push, display, social, SMS, search, redirect, click-to-call and offline redemptions providing a heightened grounding of mobile operations that can be implemented immediately
- Mathew Wood, Founder/Investor, A4u/vouchercloud; Jason Spievak, CEO, Ring Revenue; and Jeff McCollum, Founder, Cake Marketing, discuss shifting strategies to encompass agile consumers and drive app downloads, click-to-call conversion, brand awareness, and m-commerce sales
- Martin MacDonald, Director, Inbound Marketing, Expedia Affiliate Network, bridges the gap between paid search and organic SEO to maximize returns.
- Dr. Augustine Fou, Digital Change Agent, talks using insights from digital to improve marketing ROI, innovate products, and make your business more efficient.
- Marc Grabowski, COO, Nanigans, takes you the through using Facebook ads to acquire more profitable, long-term customers.
- Greg Shepard, Founder and CEO, Affiliate Traction; and Sandra McDill, Global Client Services Director, Tagman, discuss aligning affiliate campaigns, multi-channel tracking, and strategic objectives into a comprehensive strategy.
- Dominic Edmunds, Founder, SalesCycle, makes the case for email marketing as the still alive bedrock of digital marketing.
- Ian Chamandy, Business Architect, Blueprint Business Architecture, offers a single strategic focus that he asserts can guide every decision you make and action you take, while inspiring your employees to operate at a higher level.
- Charles Calabrese, VP of Operations, Performance Horizon Group; and Dave Naffziger, CEO, Brand Verity, put their heads together in a conversation about actionable data to create and measure KPIs, incentivize affiliates, plan budgets, and increase investments that will provide competitive advantage.
- Geno Prussakov, CEO & Founder, AM Navigator; Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, The Performance Marketing Association; Robert Glazer, Founder, Acceleration Partners; and Jessie Jones, Founder and CEO, PopShops, take on where affiliate networks should invest their resources in 2013.
- Sri Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Net Media Planet provides actionable ideas on leveraging opportunities to grow your business internationally.
- James Maley, Head of Corporate Clients, North West, Tradedoubler; Jessica Nathan, Global Affiliate Manager, Hilton Worldwide; and Peter Figueredo, Netx.com, share 360° perspective on international, regional, and local affiliate strategy.
- Richard Baxter, Founder, SEO Gadget; Laura Lippay, CEO, SEO Gadget US, offer 60 search, social, conversion, mobile, and content tips, tools, and timesavers in 60 minutes.
- Kevin Edwards, Strategy Director, Affiliate Window; Todd Crawford, Co-Founder, and Impact Radius; and Peter Hamilton, Partner and CEO, HasOffers, share their global perspective on what is really threatening the future of the industry.
- Greg Boser, President, BlueGlass, Interactive, discusses efficient content strategy that maximizes resources to create reactive content, refreshes aging content, and approaching new audiences.
- Chris Dessi, CEO, Silverback Social; Mark Grabowski, COO, Nanigans; and Dan Merritts, CEO, F#, debate the true commerce potential of social.
- Jenny Williams, Senior Merchant Manager, Skimlinks; and Aaron Weissman, Director of Marketing, Skimlinks, put forth three ways to hack the purchase funnel to boost sales.
- Sarah Bundy, Founder and CEO, All Inclusive Marketing; and Mark Walters, Managing Director, Affiliate Window, debate the fear in affiliate marketing and pushing boundaries to promote innovation and creativity.
- Danny Kourianos, VP of Product, mediaForge, discusses strategy to drive synergy between display campaigns and affiliate channels to optimize return on ad spend (ROAS).
"Big data, mobile, regulation, and industry and technological convergence will drive and shape the performance marketing industry in 2013," said Sarah Parsonage, Managing Director for Performance Marketing Insights: New York. "This conference signals the beginning of the global coming together of the performance marketing industry as we move toward becoming an even more nimble, sophisticated, integrated, and prosperous sector."
Performance marketing is a pricing model of interactive digital advertising which pays on a "performance" basis and includes search, affiliate, display, social, mobile, data, and email.
For more information on the conference, visit PerformanceMarketingInsights.com. For media inquiries contact:
Existem Events is the company behind all A4u brands, including the 70,000 strong Affiliate Marketing online hubA4u, the World's largest Performance Marketing Awards ceremony, and Europe's largest Performance Marketing Conference series, a4uexpo. A4uexpo was founded in 2007 and has since launched successful shows in the UK, Spain, Germany and The Netherlands.
A4u's core mission is to connect Publishers, Agencies, Networks and Advertisers through inspirational, cutting-edge and educational events, content, and platforms.
Media Contact: Victoria Osorio, Indicate Media, 646-396-6091, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 277
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Summit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, demonstrated examples of com...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 356
As organizations realize the scope of the Internet of Things, gaining key insights from Big Data, through the use of advanced analytics, becomes crucial. However, IoT also creates the need for petabyte scale storage of data from millions of devices. A new type of Storage is required which seamlessly integrates robust data analytics with massive scale. These storage systems will act as “smart systems” provide in-place analytics that speed discovery and enable businesses to quickly derive meaningful and actionable insights. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Paul Turner, Chief Marketing Officer at...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:30 AM EST Reads: 367
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Nov. 26, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 471
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Nov. 26, 2015 08:45 AM EST Reads: 260
The Internet of Everything is re-shaping technology trends–moving away from “request/response” architecture to an “always-on” Streaming Web where data is in constant motion and secure, reliable communication is an absolute necessity. As more and more THINGS go online, the challenges that developers will need to address will only increase exponentially. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Todd Greene, Founder & CEO of PubNub, exploreed the current state of IoT connectivity and review key trends and technology requirements that will drive the Internet of Things from hype to reality.
Nov. 26, 2015 06:45 AM EST Reads: 392
Two weeks ago (November 3-5), I attended the Cloud Expo Silicon Valley as a speaker, where I presented on the security and privacy due diligence requirements for cloud solutions. Cloud security is a topical issue for every CIO, CISO, and technology buyer. Decision-makers are always looking for insights on how to mitigate the security risks of implementing and using cloud solutions. Based on the presentation topics covered at the conference, as well as the general discussions heard between sessions, I wanted to share some of my observations on emerging trends. As cyber security serves as a fou...
Nov. 26, 2015 06:15 AM EST Reads: 299
Continuous processes around the development and deployment of applications are both impacted by -- and a benefit to -- the Internet of Things trend. To help better understand the relationship between DevOps and a plethora of new end-devices and data please welcome Gary Gruver, consultant, author and a former IT executive who has led many large-scale IT transformation projects, and John Jeremiah, Technology Evangelist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), on Twitter at @j_jeremiah. The discussion is moderated by me, Dana Gardner, Principal Analyst at Interarbor Solutions.
Nov. 26, 2015 03:45 AM EST Reads: 691
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Nov. 26, 2015 03:00 AM EST Reads: 305
With all the incredible momentum behind the Internet of Things (IoT) industry, it is easy to forget that not a single CEO wakes up and wonders if “my IoT is broken.” What they wonder is if they are making the right decisions to do all they can to increase revenue, decrease costs, and improve customer experience – effectively the same challenges they have always had in growing their business. The exciting thing about the IoT industry is now these decisions can be better, faster, and smarter. Now all corporate assets – people, objects, and spaces – can share information about themselves and thei...
Nov. 26, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 190
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound effect on the world, and what should we expect to see over the next couple of years.
Nov. 26, 2015 01:30 AM EST Reads: 435
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Day 2 Keynote at 17th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, wil...
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 526
PubNub has announced the release of BLOCKS, a set of customizable microservices that give developers a simple way to add code and deploy features for realtime apps.PubNub BLOCKS executes business logic directly on the data streaming through PubNub’s network without splitting it off to an intermediary server controlled by the customer. This revolutionary approach streamlines app development, reduces endpoint-to-endpoint latency, and allows apps to better leverage the enormous scalability of PubNub’s Data Stream Network.
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 285
Discussions of cloud computing have evolved in recent years from a focus on specific types of cloud, to a world of hybrid cloud, and to a world dominated by the APIs that make today's multi-cloud environments and hybrid clouds possible. In this Power Panel at 17th Cloud Expo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists addressed the importance of customers being able to use the specific technologies they need, through environments and ecosystems that expose their APIs to make true change and transformation possible.
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 487
Microservices are a very exciting architectural approach that many organizations are looking to as a way to accelerate innovation. Microservices promise to allow teams to move away from monolithic "ball of mud" systems, but the reality is that, in the vast majority of organizations, different projects and technologies will continue to be developed at different speeds. How to handle the dependencies between these disparate systems with different iteration cycles? Consider the "canoncial problem" in this scenario: microservice A (releases daily) depends on a couple of additions to backend B (re...
Nov. 25, 2015 10:00 PM EST Reads: 395
I recently attended and was a speaker at the 4th International Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Santa Clara Convention Center. I also had the opportunity to attend this event last year and I wrote a blog from that show talking about how the “Enterprise Impact of IoT” was a key theme of last year’s show. I was curious to see if the same theme would still resonate 365 days later and what, if any, changes I would see in the content presented.
Nov. 25, 2015 09:00 PM EST Reads: 369
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Ben Perlmutter, a Sales Engineer with IBM Cloudant, demonstrated techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, faster user experience, both offline and online. The focus of this talk was on IBM Cloudant, Apache CouchDB, and ...
Nov. 25, 2015 08:30 PM EST Reads: 370
Container technology is shaping the future of DevOps and it’s also changing the way organizations think about application development. With the rise of mobile applications in the enterprise, businesses are abandoning year-long development cycles and embracing technologies that enable rapid development and continuous deployment of apps. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kurt Collins, Developer Evangelist at Built.io, examined how Docker has evolved into a highly effective tool for application delivery by allowing increasingly popular Mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS) platforms to quickly crea...
Nov. 25, 2015 05:00 PM EST Reads: 304
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound cha...
Nov. 25, 2015 02:45 PM EST Reads: 501
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Nov. 25, 2015 02:30 PM EST Reads: 510