|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:02 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mocean Mobile (http://www.moceanmobile.com), the leading mobile technology ad-serving platform, today announced the release of SDK enhancements in compliance with the Interactive Advertising Bureau's MRAID 2.0, also known as 'Mobile Rich-Media Ad Interface Definitions.' Mocean Mobile contributed to the IAB's MRAID working group, and making these SDK enhancements signals Mocean Mobile's commitment to propelling the mobile ecosystem forward.
With the release of one of the industry's first MRAID 2.0-compliant SDKs, agencies will be able to quickly and easily run creative across applications from different publishers. As a result, agencies will have a better understanding of mobile and be more inclined to leverage mobile into their media buys.
"The MRAID 2.0 specification is an important step in mobile rich media standardization, and we felt it was crucial to get these enhancements to our customers and partners as quickly as possible," said Julie Preis, SVP of Product Management for Mocean Mobile. "This level of standardization will drive an increase in mobile rich media spending, and this SDK will enable our platform users to capitalize on this immediately as well as long-term."
Specific advances in MRAID 2.0 include:
- Offering more sophisticated size changes in ads, allowing ads to grow to partial screen and change size multiple times as users interact with creative
- Standardizing how the ad creative gets information about screen size, device capabilities and other details relevant to desired ad behavior
- Clarifying the handling of video in the context of mobile rich media banner and interstitial ads
- Giving ad designers greater control over existing MRAID 1.0 expandable ads
- Ensuring that MRAID 2.0-compliant software development kits (SDKs) can display MRAID 1.0 ads without glitches
"The IAB congratulates Mocean Mobile on embracing MRAID 2.0," said Joe Laszlo, Senior Director of the IAB's Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence. "Supporting MRAID 2.0 will make it easier to create rich, engaging mobile ads that can scale across different apps and devices."
To learn more about Mocean Mobile's MRAID 2.0-compliant SDK, contact [email protected].
About Mocean Mobile
Mocean Mobile created one of the first mobile technology platforms that powers mobile revenue opportunities for publishers, developers and app stores by giving them the ability to serve display ads to all mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. By integrating with the majority of third-party ad networks and agency side ad servers like DART and Atlas, Mocean Mobile combines state-of-the-art direct sales campaign management with ad network mediation for the mobile world.
Created in 2009, Mocean Mobile is led by a team of experienced advertising and media veterans from Google, DoubleClick, Yahoo, and AdMob. Mocean Mobile currently provides mobile ad serving solutions for customers such as Microsoft, Skype, RIM and TV Guide. It operates under parent company Mojiva Inc., a privately held company backed by Pelion Venture Partners, Shamrock Capital and Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments. Follow Mocean Mobile on Twitter, like us on Facebook or learn more at http://www.moceanmobile.com.
Mindy M. Hull
Mercury Global Partners for Mocean Mobile
Mercury Global Partners for Mocean Mobile
Tel. +1 415 889 9977 (USA)
Tel. +1 858 336 1078
Tel. +31 62 504 7680 (Europe)
SOURCE Mocean Mobile
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict