|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 07:50 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xaffo™ has migrated its cloud-based social media monitoring tool from Google Cloud to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and has rolled out updated features with the migration. Updated sections include tying URLs to brands, Facebook monitoring and more.
The key goal of Xaffo remains to provide social media monitoring that tracks a brand's performance across social media networks. Xaffo lets its users - from small businesses to large enterprises - see how their brand is being discussed across major social media sites. It also provides actionable data and opportunities such as, keyword trends or the ability to directly respond to impactful tweets.
Certain features were revamped with the migration. At the dashboard - the first page seen when users login - users will see daily and cumulative growth of social media activity. This includes a graph covering website page activity across leading social media sites. Tracked social media sites include Facebook®; Twitter®; Google+®; LinkedIn®; and more. The dashboard also displays real-time tweets for keywords defined for tracking. It also has statistics for counts on monitored keywords and a user's top performing web pages. Users can tie URLs to their brands so social media monitoring can be tracked by brands.
Many features remain similar or the same. Users can create watch lists to track specific URLs, whether their own or the competition's. Users are able to add and manage keywords to watch how they are being mentioned and trending on Twitter. Sentiment analysis continues to identify positive and negative tweets for keywords to track positive and negative trend lines. Facebook measurement is still used to monitor reach and engagement. Xaffo has updated how it tracks a subscriber's most engaged Facebook users while the ability to directly communicate with them via Xaffo remains.
A free 30-day trial also remains the same. Pricing starts at just $1.99 per month for the Professional plan to manage two brands and up to 50 URLs. There are also other plans to scale up so whether you're a blogger, SMB owner or part of a large corporation, Xaffo has a monthly cost-effective and scalable plan for anyone. Xaffo is available at www.xaffo.com.
Calcey Technologies® is a privately held professional services firm. The company provides comprehensive online services including web, cloud, and mobile solutions for enterprises worldwide. The company also offers Xaffo™, an online social media monitoring tool. Xaffo empowers businesses to intelligently examine social media activity for their brand's web and social media pages. It's the industry's first social media monitoring tool to track brand-related web page performance in social media that is affordable for small businesses. Xaffo also provides scalability for the largest of enterprises to leverage. With Xaffo, users can achieve social media measurement that leads to realized social media ROI. Calcey Technologies is headquartered in Redwood City, California. It maintains its global delivery center in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Learn more about Calcey Technologies at www.calcey.com. Details about Xaffo can be found at www.xaffo.com.
Note: Whether indicated or not, references to certain words may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Calcey Technologies
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict