|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 04:50 AM EST||
MADRID, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- World ATM Congress announces the official release of its new mobile application – titled "World ATM Congress" – in app stores. It is designed to enhance the conference and exhibition experience and provide valuable information for all smartphones and tablets. The mobile app is useful not only for the actual event dates – 12 - 14 February 2013 – but before and after the event as well.
"We are excited to bring this interactive tool to the attendees and our exhibitors at the inaugural World ATM Congress," said Marion Brophy, Communications Director. "We recognize that the utilization of mobile devices are moving businesses forward and believe our introduction of the mobile app will enhance the experience this week in Madrid."
For attendees and exhibitors, the app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities including:
- The Dashboard keeps users organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Free Education information.
- My Schedule organizes the calendar throughout the event with one click.
- Push Notifications allows the user to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer, including any last-minute changes.
- Speaker Bios and a Full Agenda, where you can Rate Speakers as well.
- Theatres and Free Education opportunities are all outlined within the app.
- Locate exhibitors with the Floor Plan Map.
- Social Media Channels:
Download the World ATM Congress 2013 Mobile App:
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit the App Store or Google Play and search for "World ATM Congress."
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on a smartphone, visit http://m.worldatmcongress.org.
About World ATM Congress
World ATM Congress (www.worldatmcongress.org) combines a large-scale exhibition, world-class conference, and premier networking opportunities with the chance to learn the latest air traffic trends and developments. World ATM Congress is organised for the industry, by the industry. Produced CANSO in association with ATCA, it is backed by leading air navigation service providers and industry suppliers.
This and other press releases can be found on the World ATM Congress Press Release page.
Marion (Hixon) Brophy
p: +1 703 299 2430 x308
e: [email protected]
SOURCE World ATM Congress
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict