|By Marketwired .||
|February 11, 2013 01:00 AM EST||
CHARLESTON, SC -- (Marketwire) -- 02/11/13 -- A startup, GetAwayGrey, is now offering a nutraceutical multi-vitamin designed to reverse and prevent grey hair. The product is an alternative to the use of hair dyes, which contain irritating and potentially toxic chemicals.
GetAwayGrey works on an entirely different principle than dyes and chemicals by addressing the underlying cause of grey hair: hydrogen peroxide removes pigment from hair before it grows. GetAwayGrey allows men and women to reverse grey hair naturally without having to resort to unhealthy chemical hair coloring.
The greying process begins when the level of the Catalase enzyme begins to drop as people age. Less Catalase means that hydrogen peroxide naturally occurring in hair cannot be broken down, and the result is grey hair. GetAwayGrey is a supplement that replicates the Catalase enzyme to stop the chemical chain reaction that results in grey hair. GetAwayGrey works on an entirely different principle than dyes and chemicals by addressing the underlying cause of grey hair.
Karin Schallreuter, professor of clinical and experimental dermatology at the University of Bradford in the UK, says that replacing Catalase "could have great implications in the hair greying scenario in humans." Schallreuter's study appeared in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology's FASEB Journal, and gained media attention from The Discovery Channel, WebMD.com, Oprah and CBS News. Additionally, several thousand people have tried the product, and are enthusiastic about the results.
Yi-Chung Huang, who had colored his grey hair for years, gave GetAwayGrey a try and quickly noticed results. "Whenever I see my natural hair color growing from the roots, the joy is beyond description," says Huang.
According to the company, some people see a reversal of grey hair in as few as eight weeks, while others may not see a change for up to 12 weeks, due to the differing levels of naturally-occurring Catalase. Kris Horning saw an improvement in her hair's color and texture within six weeks after starting GetAway Grey. "I started to notice that my hair was getting all-around darker," she said.
For those seeking to prevent or stop grey hair, GetAwayGrey combines science and nature to create an all natural grey hair solution.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict