|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 01:17 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rggknm/in_the_aftermath) has announced the addition of the "In the Aftermath of Sony's TV Business Restructuring: Challenges and Opportunities" report to their offering.
Sony had its reign in the global CRT TV (Cathode Ray Tube Television) market where the company was known for high quality and innovative products. Due to the failure to tap into the LCD TV (Liquid Crystal Display Television) development trend and gain the forerunner advantage, Sony has been suffering losses for eight consecutive years, lagging behind Samsung and LG in terms of profits and market share. After Sony's new CEO (Chief Executive Officer) Kazuo Hirai on board, he initiated a new corporate restructuring plan, in a bid to restore profits and regain its status as the leading player in the global TV market. This report profiles the current status of Sony's business performance, product & technology portfolios, and examines Sony's new corporate restructuring plan and its clout thereafter.
List of Topics:
- Background of Sony's corporate restructuring plan, with plan description and results provided
- Current and future development of Sony's TV business and products during the period 2012 - 2013, including connected TV and 4K HD TV
- Opportunities and challenges for future development of connected TV and 4K HD TV as well as the company's technology development in OLED TV and crystal LED TV
- S-LCD Corporation
- So-Net Entertainment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rggknm/in_the_aftermath
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict