|By Business Wire||
|February 7, 2013 01:03 PM EST||
- As the VP of client success at Anametrix, Olivier Silvestre will lead the company’s efforts in ensuring clients drive full business value with their marketing campaigns, including lowering customer-acquisition costs, increasing customer retention, predicting purchase patterns and accelerating customer lifetime value. In the past quarter alone Anametrix has substantially expanded contracts within its Fortune 1,000 client base and added several new customers, such as Condé Nast, EvoFem and Yellow Pages Canada, and Silvestre will build his department to support client needs.
- Silvestre will oversee the Anametrix implementation and account management teams, as well as data scientists and other specialized experts in the professional services team. Together, the client success teams enable marketers to use the Anametrix marketing analytics solutions to meet their business goals, and the teams curate best practices learned along the way.
- His storied career in marketing analytics began in 1999 at web-analytics pioneer WebSideStory, where he spent nine years helping the company build value for its public offering and later sale to Omniture (now Adobe). While there, he created the industry’s first Conversion Optimization Program and led a team with a 100-percent success rate helping clients increase their online revenue – some by as much as 300 percent. After serving as WebSideStory’s director of web analytics and optimization consulting, he co-founded Tealium, a leading universal tag management company that has been profitable since its inception. In 2011 he joined Certona Corp. as director of revenue optimization, and he created methods, processes and thought leadership to help clients make the most of their investments.
- Silvestre holds a B.A. in electronics and an MBA from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, one of the leading business schools in France. He currently sits on Tealium’s board of advisors and is the founder of VinoMatch, which blends his passion for wine with his expertise in analytics to develop the first search engine for wine by flavor.
Thorogood, CEO at Anametrix
“Our clients will soon discover how fortunate they are to have an advocate as knowledgeable, passionate and experienced as Olivier Silvestre! His pioneering work forging new methods, processes and thought leadership for analytics and marketing-campaign optimization for the largest companies in the world will help our clients leverage the Anametrix platform to achieve double-digit increases in their marketing results.”
Sterne, president of Target
Marketing and founder and chairman of the Digital
“Olivier was one of the first web analysts I ever met. He has been laser-focused on marketing optimization ever since and has helped hundreds of companies create significant competitive advantage.”
Eisenberg, managing partner at Eisenberg
“Being a valuable analyst requires three major skills: an understanding of the tools and data, background in the business issues and being able to communicate the value of web analytics. Olivier is a triple threat.”
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all marketing channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict