|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 6, 2013 12:05 PM EST||
Detroit, MI, February 06, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Dr. Sally Palaian launches a free and fun relationship app designed to help couples grow closer together.
Love Builder, a free app on iPhone® and Android™ helps couples grow their relationship together. The app provides fun and spontaneous opportunities for couples to play together as well as highlight each individuals efforts. As they play, couples earn points for completing tasks, and can use those points to build and furnish a virtual house.
Dr. Palaian, a relationship therapist and author, designed the app to teach self-awareness and to reinforce positive behaviors within a relationship.
“Developing an app allowed us to take many of the same principles we use in relationship therapy and put them into a format that is more familiar to a modern family,” said Dr. Palaian, a relationship therapist who designed the app around many of the challenges and obstacles she sees through her psychology practice. “Love Builder will not be a replacement for therapy, but it does provide couples with a fun tool that can help bring them closer together and not take each other for granted.”
The app has several major features to encourage ongoing positive action, including:
· Daily Spark: Daily ideas and actions to bring couples closer together
· Add-A-Brag: Tells your partner know when you’ve done something special for them and the relationship.
· Grateful For: Express appreciation for things your partner has done. Let them know which qualities and actions you really like.
As tasks are completed, you and your partner earn points that can be used to build your virtual home. Couples have the opportunity to add rooms, furniture, repaint and design the home to make it unique. Put your love into action building your home together.
“In addition to the real and positive changes actions can make, the app provides additional incentive for couples by also providing a fun virtual reward,” Dr. Palaian said. "The virtual house in the app is reflective of a couple’s relationship, and as it grows so too does the virtual home they build together."
Free Download for iPhone:
Free Download for Android:
A video of the app can be previewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqxFA_4Ies4
Apple, iPad, iPod, and iPhone, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
About Dr. Sally Palaian
Dr. Sally K Palaian has worked for over 27 years helping individuals, couples and groups overcome challenges related to addiction, relationships, finances, abuse and many other challenges. Throughout her career Dr. Palaian has authored al book and has been featured on CNN, the Wall Street Journal and several other prestigious publications. Dr. Palaian operates a therapy practice in Bingham Farms, Michigan and can be found at http://www.sallypalaian.com
Click here to read the full story: Love Builder - a Relationship Building App for Couples
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict