|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corporation (NASDAQ: CIDM) announced today that it will release its third quarter fiscal 2013 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012, on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, after the market close. A conference call and simultaneous webcast is scheduled the same day at 4:30 p.m. EST. Participating in the call will be Chris McGurk, Chief Executive Officer, and Adam Mizel, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 754-5303 or for international callers (678) 894-3030 at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. No passcode is required. An audio webcast of the call will be accessible at http://investor.cinedigm.com/events.cfm. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the site prior to the start of the call in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 90 days on the Company's Website.
For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a replay will be available beginning February 13, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. EST, through February 20, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. To access the replay, dial (800) 585-8367 (U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and use passcode: 96792519.
Cinedigm is a leader in the digital entertainment revolution. Cinedigm's pioneering digital cinema deployment and servicing efforts, and our state of the art distribution and exhibition software, are cornerstones of the digital cinema transformation. Cinedigm's is also the leading digital aggregator of independent content in the world, providing end-to-end digital content delivery to theaters, across digital and on-demand platforms, and on DVD/Blu-ray. Through partnerships with iTunes, Netflix, Amazon, Google, Hulu, Vudu, Xbox, Playstation, and others, Cinedigm reaches a global digital audience. The company’s library of over 5,000 titles includes award-winning documentaries from Docurama Films®, next-gen indies from Flatiron Film Company® and acclaimed independent films and festival picks through partnerships with the Sundance Institute and Tribeca Film. CEG is proud to distribute many Oscar®-nominated films including “The Invisible War,” “Hell and Back Again,” “GasLand,” “Waste Land” and “Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory.” Current and upcoming CEG multi-platform releases include “Citadel,” “In Our Nature” and “Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey.” Cinedigm™ and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp™ are trademarks of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp www.cinedigm.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict