|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 09:19 AM EST||
Terra Tech Corp. (OTCBB: TRTC), a leader in sustainable agricultural products, is pleased to announce its CEO, Derek Peterson, was recently featured in a story about companies taking advantage of the growing cannabis industry on Yahoo! Finance. In addition Smallcapvoice.com interviewed Peterson about their current news and future outlook for the company.
Timothy Sprinkle of Yahoo! Finance interviewed Peterson about the cannabis industry, its opportunities, risks and market size. “Cannabis is really already a structured and mature market, it just exists in the black market,” says Derek Peterson, CEO of Terra Tech (TRTC), a startup that manufactures hydroponic growing systems. “It’s moving to the white market, or at least the gray market, but we still didn’t have to make the market, it already exists. We’re just taking it out of the hands of the cartels and putting it in the hands of legitimate business.”
The article went on to discuss Terra Tech’s positioning in the market as well as potential risks for investors to consider before getting involved. Terra Tech who recently announced 2 major acquisitions pushing revenue expectation north of $10 million.
The full Interview can be found by clicking here!
SmallCapVoice.com, Inc. interviewed Mr. Peterson in a new audio interview about Terra Tech Corp. (TRTC) a leader in medical cannabis equipment manufacturing and distribution. Peterson, CEO of Terra Tech, called in to SmallCapVoice.com to go over the business model, market, the recent news for company and much more. The interview also includes the goals for TRTC in 2013.
The full Interview can be found by clicking here!
For more information about Terra Tech Corp visit: www.terratechcorp.com
Visit us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/terratechcorp
About Terra Tech
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary GrowOp Technology, Terra Tech Corp. specializes in controlled environment agricultural technologies. The company integrates best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture enterprises and home practitioners. We work closely with expert horticulturists, engineers, and plant scientists to develop and manufacture advanced proprietary products for the fast-growing urban agricultural industry as well as individual hobbyists. Large companies, small urban farmers, home enthusiasts, and traditional greenhouse growers utilize our products. Our complete product line is available at specialty retailers throughout the United States, and via our website. Terra Tech Corp. was incorporated in July 2008 in the State of Nevada; its subsidiary GrowOp Technology was founded March 2010, in Oakland, California.
Statements in this press release may be “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend” and similar expressions, as they relate to the company or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in Terra Tech Corp.’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to Terra Tech Corp.’s (i) product demand, market and customer acceptance of its equipment and other goods, (ii) ability to obtain financing to expand its operations, (iii) ability to attract qualified sales representatives, (iv) competition, pricing and development difficulties, (v) ability to integrate GrowOp Technology Ltd. into its operations as a reporting issuer with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and (iv) general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on Terra Tech Corp.’s website does not constitute a part of this release.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict