|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 03:10 PM EST||
Business Wire announced that Elaine Stiles has been promoted to regional vice president at Business Wire, leading sales and operations for the Chicago, Austin, Dallas and Houston bureaus.
Elaine Stiles, Regional Vice President (Photo: Business Wire)
In her new role, Stiles will focus on continuing the strong growth trajectory of the Chicago region, a major contributor to Business Wire’s success, while expanding the emergent Texas region.
“Elaine has been successful at each step in her career at Business Wire and I have no doubt she will continue that pattern as regional vice president. Chicago and Texas are key markets for Business Wire and we're fortunate to have Elaine’s talent, knowledge and experience as she moves into this very important expanded role,” said Ken Bouton, senior vice president, global sales.
Stiles began working at Business Wire as an account executive in 2005 and worked her way up to senior account executive in 2008 and most recently, regional manager of the Chicago office in 2010. She was recognized as an outstanding account executive in 2008 and a top regional manager of the year in both 2010 and 2011.
“My experience at Business Wire has been so rewarding, working with so many knowledgeable people within our industry and being part of the Berkshire Hathaway family,” said Stiles.
Stiles graduated from Cleveland State University with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing. She is a native of Cleveland, where she travels frequently to spend time with family and friends. She enjoys the outdoors and is active in many sports including volleyball, softball, skiing and also enjoys rooting for her favorite Cleveland and Chicago sports teams. Stiles loves all types of music and enjoys attending live concerts in her spare time.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms, build content marketing platforms and provide audience analysis that improves engagement with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources, while boosting SEO and social media engagement via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has more than 30 bureaus worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Business Wire.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict