|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 11:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Domain Mediaries, a new domain name brokerage specializing in high-end domain acquisitions and sales for select clients, today announced that it has commenced operations worldwide through its site, www.DomainMediaries.com. The company's launch features the sale of several brands with seven-figure valuations, including www.SharedServices.com.
An exclusive service dedicated to the sale of high-caliber website brands, Domain Mediaries is built upon the core values of trust, commitment and results and offers clients a unique business model and unparalleled service. The company takes a qualitative rather than quantitative approach, never representing more than 100 brands at a time, while being very selective in choosing its clients and partners. Extending beyond domain names, the company is a full-service branding organization that can assist in all facets of strategic development, marketing and monetization of brands.
Domain Mediaries is led by a management team comprised of professionals in the finance, marketing, licensing and legal industries, with a long history of maximizing the value of intellectual property assets for clients, including domains, worldwide. The company's president, Edmund J. Ferdinand, III, is a leading intellectual property and licensing attorney with a global practice. Domain Mediaries' advisory board is comprised of high profile industry professionals in the fields of finance, marketing and licensing.
"In launching Domain Mediaries, we have created a new and different type of domain name brokerage that offers high-profile and launch-ready brands for today's leading companies," said Ferdinand. "We are laser-focused on providing hedge funds and equity and venture capital firms with valuable branding opportunities and working closely with them to provide cutting-edge strategic and tactical business consulting."
Domain Mediaries' portfolio of domains features prominent branding opportunities, including:
SharedServices.com: Domain Mediaries is proud to offer the rare opportunity to acquire a turn-key brand in one of the most valuable URLs in shared services, the singular management paradigm used by major companies around the globe to organize and deliver internal support services more effectively. Owned by the original owner for 17 years, the www.SharedServices.com site has achieved page-one status on Google for organic search results for "shared services."
With more than 2 million Google searches for shared services annually, 75 percent of the Fortune 500 using shared services, and public and private sectors spending billions of dollars on the model, acquiring the website can bring significant benefits to any company offering shared services. The www.SharedServices.com domain can enable a company to build an industry research portal to demonstrate its thought leadership, rebrand the entire business or shared services practice area, or create a shared services industry directory. The new owner will also have a strategic advantage over competitors in terms of market differentiation and showing a true commitment in this space.
"We are committed to providing clients with the opportunity to acquire well-established and high-traffic domains that can bring their business to the next level," said Ferdinand. "In addition to becoming one of the most exclusive brand brokerage houses in the U.S., we plan to expand our business in the coming months to additional intellectual property assets, such as trademarks and patents."
Interested buyers or sellers should contact Domain Mediaries by email at [email protected], by phone at (561) 338-0152 or by fax at (203) 905-6750. All negotiations will be handled on a confidential basis.
About Domain Mediaries
Successful business partnerships are based on trust, commitment, and results. These are our core values and the foundation of our business. From our perspective, the credibility of each party to a business transaction is absolutely fundamental. As such, we are highly selective in choosing our business partners. Our principal goal is to become the most exclusive brand brokerage house in the United States and worldwide. And we have the people, skills, and connections to succeed.
Much more than a domain name brokerage, Domain Mediaries is a full-service branding organization that can assist in all facets of strategic development, marketing and monetization of brands. To learn more, visit: http://www.domainmediaries.com/home.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2220594
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict