|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 10:30 AM EST||
OGDEN, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- TAB Bank is pleased to announce the release of its new Mobile Banking App. The new app is currently available for TAB Bank's personal account customers and is available for download on the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android devices. The new TAB Bank Mobile Banking App is easy to set up and easy to use and allows users the ability to check their balance, transfer funds, and much more.
"We have always prided ourselves at TAB Bank on being a great fit for the banking customer who is always on the go. Our customers have always had any-time access to their TAB Bank accounts whether it has been through our Online Banking services or our 24-7 Customer Service Call Center. Our new Mobile Banking App takes this to another level by allowing our customers access to their money virtually anywhere they go," stated Eric Myers, Director of Marketing at TAB Bank.
About TAB Bank
TAB Bank was established in 1998 in Ogden, Utah. Originally formed to provide financial services to the transportation industry, today TAB provides banking and financing solutions to a variety of business sectors. These solutions are provided in all stages of business life cycles during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, Equipment Finance, Asset Based Loans, Personal Accounts, Business Accounts, and Commercial Banking Services.
Twitter - @TABBank
Facebook - facebook.com/TABbank
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict