|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 4, 2013 09:13 PM EST||
ATLANTA - February 04, 2013 - New functionality on Movius Interactive Corporation's latest platform will offer service providers different ways to target businesses of all sizes to supply their communications needs.
Movius is a global leader in solution enablement for service providers and recently launched the CAFÉ platform to enable a constant flow of new, relevant applications to end-users in an affordable, rapid and cloud ready environment.
New enterprise functionality, only recently unlocked, will give service providers the opportunity to offer business streamlining solutions. These include auto attendant functions, call handling services to answer, direct calls, and take messages; support of simplified mailboxes with email, voicemail, and fax messages all in one place; unified messaging and message waiting notifications. The system also allows click-to-call functionality to easily return calls; multiple greeting options to increase the professional presentation and group lists to simplify the distribution of messages and information.
"These are fairly common business requirements; the ability to 'host' them with a single multi-tenant, carrier-grade platform provides a more economical solution. Most businesses either already have their own equipment and interface with service providers associated with that equipment, or have people performing these functions. A more economical and simpler method lets them focus on their business and not on the communications functionality," commented Amit Modi, CTO at Movius.
"We estimate that service providers will have full payback within nine months to a year from the increased revenues and ongoing revenue for several years with only minimal support and maintenance."
New functionality includes Visual Voicemail (VVM) and Voice-2-Text (V2T) in addition to converged mailboxes for your desktop phone, mobile and other mobile devices to compliment the enterprise and basic voicemail features.
"In the hyper connected world today, boundaries between traditional enterprise users and consumers are fast blurring and businesses need solutions to drive greater productivity and empower people with secure personalization," continued Modi. "Movius CAFÉ with its business applications suite opens a window for this unique converged offering."
For more information about Movius Interactive Corporation visit: http://www.moviuscorp.com/.
Movius is a global leader in application enablement for service providers. It enables a unique set of social/local/mobile applications to help wireless, wire-line, and cable/MSOs providers differentiate themselves not only from their competition but also from Over the Top (OTT) players like Google, Apple, etc. These applications allow service providers a path to recapture lost revenue from OTT players and level the playing field between them. By continually innovating new services, Movius is transforming the way the world interacts. For more information, visit www.moviuscorp.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict