|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 01:00 PM EST||
The restaurant industry is growing rapidly, according to the National Restaurant Association, with 2012 sales expected to reach $632 billion.
“I’ve seen similar fast-paced growth on the marketing side of the restaurant industry,” said Serge Randolphe Jr., Senior Account Manager at One to 1 Marketing, a restaurant marketing and promotions company. “It’s crucial that restaurants are able to deliver their brand message to customers, increasing both client base and profits.”
Since 2007, One to 1 Marketing has worked exclusively with Miami-area restaurants to assist in catering promotions, social marketing, web development, search engine optimization, graphic design (logos and menus), public relations, and all other marketing and promotional needs.
“We’ve encountered a huge want from restaurants to work directly with a marketing and promotions firm that caters exclusively to their needs,” said Randolphe. “That’s why we’ve completely overhauled our website, oneto1marketing.com, and have expanded coverage from Florida into all 50 states.”
According to the National Restaurant Association, Americans are spending about 49 percent of their food dollar at nearly one million restaurants.
“Restaurant folks are busy people,” explained Randolphe. “Our new site is user-friendly and we offer a number of new products and services such as custom take out bags, mobile phone apps, restaurant menu design and brand identity development.”
About One To 1 Marketing
One to 1 Marketing is a premier, full-service restaurant marketing agency and software company dedicated to the restaurant industry. We are a bilingual, direct-response marketing and promotional agency that provides the most current web development, web design, and public relations knowledge in the industry – from a social media campaign to a simple e-mail blast to a complex viral marketing campaign.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict