|By Marketwired .||
|February 4, 2013 09:06 AM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/04/13 -- Mercent, a leading technology company that enables retailers to profitably reach and convert more shoppers online, announced today the first event in its 2013 Mercent Retail Webinar Series titled "Are Comparison Shopping Engines Dead? The Rise of 'Shopping Ad Networks' in the Age of Google Shopping."
The event kicks off a new 12-month season of educational, eCommerce-focused webinars geared to large, enterprise-level retailers to help them navigate and profit in the rapidly changing eCommerce landscape. Mercent's February 12th event -- "Are Comparison Shopping Engines Dead? The Rise of 'Shopping Ad Networks' in the Age of Google Shopping," will be led by a panel of strategists and thought-leaders in omni-channel retailing. Together they will discuss the impact Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads have on retail eCommerce and online shopping engines. The panel will also share insights and expert recommendations on successful cross-channel strategy development; online performance optimization that drives profits; and how merchants can capture consumer attention through the final "click-to-buy" transaction.
This is a complimentary webinar open to professional eRetail executives, marketers and other industry professionals. Advance registration is required:
- Date: Tuesday, February 12th, 2013
- Time: 1:00 pm PT / 4:00 pm ET
- Format: 30-Minute Presentation + Q&A
- RSVP: Space is LIMITED
- Questions: [email protected] or 206.832.3971
For additional event and registration information or to access previous Mercent Retail Webinars contact Mercent Sales directly at [email protected] or 206-832-3971.
Mercent provides eCommerce marketing software solutions ensure large brand name retailers, including 1-800-Flowers, the Home Shopping Network, GUESS?, L'Occitane USA and others are visible, competitive, and profitable wherever consumers shop. The company's Mercent Retail SaaS platform collects, tracks, optimizes and publishes retail's total merchandising offers, including catalog content, pricing, data and promotions across a broad network of digital advertising and eCommerce channels. Supported purchasing destinations for Mercent shopping feeds include Amazon.com, Google, eBay, Bing, product ads, comparison shopping engines (CSEs), affiliate networks, social shopping sites and paid search and display advertising campaigns. The company was founded by Amazon.com veterans, is venture funded, and based in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit www.mercent.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict