|By Business Wire||
|February 4, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
AlertSite, the industry leading website performance monitoring tool by SmartBear Software, now supports playback of its Web recorder, DéjàClick™, for the Google Chrome Web browser due to customer demand. AlertSite has been helping businesses ensure that each user’s online experience is of the highest quality – whether using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and now Google Chrome – for both Web page monitoring as well as multi-step Web transactions. AlertSite monitored more than 1.3 billion Web pages in 2012.
“Delivering high-quality experiences to online visitors using all major browsers is an absolute imperative today, and SmartBear makes it easy and straight-forward to understand both functional website availability and Web performance via Chrome as well as Internet Explorer and Firefox,” said Ken Godskind, VP Monitoring Services at SmartBear. “This recent upgrade with AlertSite represents what is happening with the use of browsers in the market today. Regardless of the browser used, AlertSite provides businesses with the valuable insight into the online experiences of their users."
Browser statistics and trends show that Google's Chrome has grown by more than 25 percent globally, and among the more technically savvy is approaching 50 percent penetration. Customer-facing business processes working at an optimum level across all browsers is critical to the success of an organization. It’s not sufficient that websites simply work – they have to be fast.
AlertSite's DéjàClick, launched in 2006, was the first ever inside-the-browser Web performance monitoring technology. DéjàClick automatically builds testing scripts by following users' clicks to define monitoring scenarios. Now a single scenario recording can be used to measure performance in all of the major Web browsers.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. SmartBear products are easy to use and deploy, are affordable and available for trial at the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict