|By Marketwired .||
|February 2, 2013 12:01 PM EST||
EXETER, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/13 -- VacationOwnership.com and SellMyTimeshareNOW.com, timeshare resale and vacation ownership innovators, in affiliation with ResortRentals.com, announces the soft launch of a new product the company describes as revolutionary in vacation booking and timeshare rental. Launching in February 2013 as a beta site, ResortRentals.com will offer the solutions the secondary market has been seeking. ResortRentals.com will provide consumers a simple and reliable way to book affordable weeklong luxury vacations. For the timeshare industry, ResortRentals.com will provide a groundbreaking approach for individual owners, HOAs (Homeowner Associations), resale companies and management companies to both effectively monetize timeshare and concurrently promote the timeshare product to a whole new market of vacationing consumers.
Developed to be more competitive than the OTAs (online travel agencies), ResortRentals.com will feature vacation resort rentals at prices set by the owners, at prices no other online travel service currently offers or can match and guarantee. ResortRentals.com will utilize the types of SEO (search engine optimization) technology proven effective by SellMyTimeshareNOW.com in aggregating an inventory of more available timeshare rentals and inquiries than any other known secondary market company. Partnering with leading timeshare exchange providers the inventory will be cleaned and scrubbed and the bookings secure. ResortRentals.com will deliver a new concept in booking vacation accommodations, while eliminating the consumer risk associated with renting from other by-owner websites.
VacationOwnership.com and SellMyTimeshareNOW.com CEO Jason Tremblay says,
"We are tremendously excited about our new partners and being able to bring this technology to consumers and to the timeshare and vacation ownership industry. For vacationing families, ResortRentals.com will be the most affordable way to book a vacation -- and not just any vacation but one that puts you and your family in the spacious, condo-style accommodations of timeshare with multiple bedrooms, kitchen and dining areas and other valued resort amenities.
"For timeshare owners, ResortRentals.com will mean an easy, reliable way to rent out your timeshare any year you don't plan to use it yourself, helping to offset the cost of annual timeshare maintenance fees; providing the guest the opportunity to choose later to become owners, turning the site into a marketing tool for by-owner and broker facilitated resales."
Tremblay adds, "For the timeshare industry as a whole, there is simply no better way to showcase the roomy, amenity-rich vacation venues of timeshare than by getting families into the resorts first on a no-obligation, rental vacation. ResortRentals.com will deliver to the Resorts/Associations an opportunity to inspire the next generation of timeshare owners by introducing vacation ownership to a whole new market of internet-savvy consumers who are already accustomed to booking their travel online."
Describing ResortRentals.com as disruptive and innovative, Tremblay explains that ResortRentals.com will utilize the SellMyTimeshareNOW.com and VacationOwnership.com position as leaders in organic-driven internet search to drive the discounted timeshare resort rental offerings to the forefront of online vacation booking. Our partners will provide the critical next step (known in the timeshare industry as "cleaning and pressing") of ensuring the usability of the deposited timeshare weeks, delivering consumer confidence that each week's availability will be there when booked and when they arrive.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict