|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 31, 2013 07:16 PM EST||
New VP Global Sales appointment to drive further growth and expansion
London, UK - January 31, 2013: Ontology Systems, the semantic search company for structured enterprise application data, announces that it has appointed Martin James to head its worldwide sales operations and drive further growth an expansion for the company.
James, a vastly experienced sales leader, joins Ontology at a time when the company is now widely recognised as the semantic search company for structured BSS/OSS application data within Telcos across Europe and South Africa, and is now turning to regions such as the Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe, and Latin America to achieve further growth.
Benedict Enweani, CEO and founder of Ontology Systems, commented: "We are delighted to have Martin join us at Ontology at this pivotal time of rapid adoption of semantic and graph search. Having already achieved success within the communications sector in Europe and Africa, we are turning to Martin to accelerate the sales operations globally and drive our expansion."
James brings extensive experience of growing sales operations and a track record helping to turn many of his former companies into world-class organisations. In particular, James was responsible for successfully growing both Talend's customer base and partner channel to be a recognised force in the Data Management market.
Based in Ontology's London headquarters, James appointment was effective from the start of this year.
-- ends --
For more information about Ontology Systems, visit www.ontology.com
See Martin James' profile at LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter @OntologySystems
Follow us on LinkedIn
About Ontology Systems
Ontology Systems is revolutionising how companies use their application data. Using semantic search technology, Ontology applies the power, simplicity and speed of search to business applications across the enterprise. Search and centralise applications, databases, files, spread sheets …anywhere, without the cost and risk of integration.
CSPs are faced with the margin erosion caused by deregulation and OTT competition. Ontology gives CSPs the agility to respond by doing away with the cost, risk, and delay of the integration typically needed to rationalize infrastructure for "smarter and faster pipes", or to exploit OSS and BSS data for "smarter more personal services". Both of these approaches are already delivering increased margins and lower operational costs.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in London, UK, Ontology customers include Telenor, BT, Level3, Three UK, Vodacom, MBNL, Internet Solutions and Telkom SA.
Media Contact: Nick Gregory ([email protected])
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict