|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2013 09:02 AM EST||
SaaShr, a Kronos Company, today announced a series of enhancements to its workforce management platform. SaaShr’s workforce management suite brings enterprise-level applications to the small and midsize business (SMB) market through a network of service providers.
- The payroll and time and attendance applications have expanded the number of employee self-service options available to users within the Kronos® InTouch™ time clock. Employees now have the ability to view schedules, review punches, make and display time-off requests, and display pay statements directly from the time clock.
- TotalHRWorks, SaaShr’s mobile application, has incorporated new features including the ability to review and approve timecards from a mobile device. In addition, the application includes more flexible geo-fencing capabilities, allowing organizations to be more precise about the location from which employees punch in and out on a mobile device.
- Within SaaShr’s payroll solution, enhancements have been made to overtime pay calculation settings and additional pay rules for holiday hours and guaranteed hours per week. These improvements will enable resellers that process payroll to cover more unique client policies.
- SaaShr has enhanced the user experience by providing a multi-language interface consisting of both Spanish and French. This enables organizations to control language options within the platform on an individual user level with the check of a box.
Bob Tack, director, SaaShr
“The enhancements to the SaaShr product line will result in deeper configuration options for both the partner channel and their clients. As the demand increases for workforce management solutions to become more mobile, the ability to do more from TotalHRWorks is extremely important. We believe consistent enhancements to both the SaaShr platform and mobile application will continue to position partners to succeed in their respective industries.”
SaaShr, a Kronos Company, is a leading provider of software as a service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr visit www.saashr.com.
© 2013 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and InTouch, SaaShr, and the SaaShr logo are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict