|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
TORONTO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Bergamo Acquisition Corp. (PINKSHEETS: BGMO), a global investment holding company, has engaged L.L. Bradford, a full-service public accounting firm, to verify and authenticate documents supporting the two most recent US $500 million tranches deposited into accounts held by the Company's European subsidiary as part of an investment agreement entered into with National Wealth International.
L.L. Bradford has reviewed and verified all the original documents and the original bank deposit statement from HSBC. These original documents provided the location, account number and dollar value of deposits, and were signed & sealed by two bank officers for authenticity. L.L. Bradford finally confirmed Bergamo Acquisition's current financial agreements. For further information on the recently announced investment agreement, review the press release issued by Bergamo Acquisition on January 10, 2013 (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bergamo-acquisition-corp-signs-investment-165821767.html).
The letter of confirmation written by L.L. Bradford, together with redacted versions of all original documents reviewed by the CPA firm, has been posted on the OTC Markets website (www.otcmarkets.com/stock/BGMO/filings) as well as the website of Bergamo Acquisition (www.BergamoCorp.com). Bergamo Acquisition has posted redacted versions in conformity to nondisclosure and non-circumvent agreements with its partners.
Hillard Herzog, President and CEO of Bergamo, stated, "By contractual agreements, the funds deposited into our European subsidiary's bank account are exclusively authorized for the investment program in place with National Wealth International. We requested examination by our corporate certified public accounting firm to erase any doubt that Bergamo Acquisition is able to move directly ahead with its investment program."
About Bergamo Acquisition
Bergamo Acquisition Corp. and its subsidiaries operate as a global investment holding company with investments in financial instruments and companies worldwide. Leveraging its broad network within the global institutional investment and banking industries, the Company focuses on investment opportunities with strong growth potential in promising sectors of the global economy, including alternative energy, biotechnology, commercial and investment banking, and hedge funds. Bergamo is based in Henderson, Nevada, and has affiliates based in Asia and Europe.
For more information, please visit www.bergamocorp.com
Safe Harbor Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, events and performances could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results, expressed or implied, to differ materially from expected results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand and market competition. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making an investment decision.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict